Should there be a MHO for myTakes?

• yes
  • no
or MHC= most helpful critic

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• i understand ur view altho i think the purpose of the my take is just to be read and given feedback upon rather than seek out a particular answer to give most helpful to.
    the take is written, not asking for help, but possibly to give it to others, or just present a point of view. =]

• Look at the update

• lol I don't know man, when i post a my take, I'm not necessarily looking for the 'most helpful' anything. thats what i mean.

• Yes.
    I have loved some of my responses on my mytakes. I wish I could highlight the users response and have it surface to the top for everyone to see.

• yeah definitely
    I support this idea

• Well... what would be the point? I don't really see the point of giving someone best comment on something that's already an opinion piece

• No because you aren't looking for helpful opinions in a Mytake... the writer is the helpful opinion

• I think it should be. I've often looked for the MHO button my own MyTakes only to realise they don't have one

• i think it would be interesting

• i think so :)

What Guys Said 4

• A myTake is something that the writer creates for the purpose of informing people about something. The writer is not looking for any help in any way. So how could one of the opinions be "Most Helpful" if help is not being looked for. You may write something interesting, but it does not help the writer in any way, so the writer cannot select an answer as the "Most Helpful".

• I don't like the concept of MHOs in general so no. If you want a bunch of MHO's just say "I agree with everything you said" and cut and paste it throughout the site.

• I didn't realise there wasn't

• The purpose of myTakes is expressing your opinions, while the purpose of questions is asking for help. So, no.