Have you ever had a GAG romance or any online? How did it go?

I have twice. I don't look for love on here or anything (I've never been in love) but it happened. They both suddenly stopped talking to me. One was after a week, the other was after 2 months. I guess I get boring after a while.:(
Have you experienced this? To Those who haven't, please don't bash on those who believe in finding online love. Attaction happens everywhere.

• yes
    35% (6)45% (9)41% (15)Vote
  • no
    65% (11)55% (11)59% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyday I do flirt with some girls here, I think I must stop this GAG romance. 👊📝

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I met @GraySailorsBride on eHarmony in January of 2005. We've been married for 9 years as of this month.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol no my only love was found in my hometown, will I find it by chance online?(not through dating sites though), who knows, I don't question such things, love is a mysterious force of nature, it works in odd and strange ways.

2|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't had any online romance but if it works for you, fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look there was a women over here who taked to me very flirt and sexual... and then she sexted me... and I did it too... for the first time in my life and then she disappeared... LOLLOL 😊😉😁

1|0
    0|0
    • That has happened to me many times. People use people to get off. smh
      My last romance thing ended 2 days ago. After 2 months of sexual flirting and stuff, he stops getting on.-__-

• Show All
    • Lol from the Internet? My dumb self have sexted using my pics, and that was a scary. i should've done that. haha

• LOL we all do mistakes... let's not repeat it 😀

• I can say just waiting for a question like this :D

I think I'm gonna start to liking a gager here
    plus I'm kind of "one woman man"
    so...
    any tip about grow relation would be appreciate ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • Ya... I had been talking to this girl for a few *years* and thought I really liked her, and oh-dear-god what was I thinking? 😄😄

0|1
    0|0
    • What happened?

• Show All
    • Was it far away*

• "The hole" was my least favorite state (and I've been to all 48 contiguous states)... 😄

• Yes, but never happened on here ,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the unserious flirting count?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I was against it but I guess I'm open to it now.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. Though I had a couple of chance to make friends in this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never happened... I don't trust people in real life, let alone trust them online.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I've sexted on here. I will sext you if you want lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Sure, later though. Where are you from?

• That's for me to know and you to find out

What Girls Said 11

• I have had a ldr, we met on a chat website, meet after 4 months and had a relationship that lasted for over a year

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big proponent of online dating. I live in a rural area so the pickings can be slim. Most of my relationships have started online.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a LDR atm and I met him off an online game over 3yrs ago. So far it's still going strong. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • never, nor do i seek something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this happened with maybe two guys for me as well. One was a sexy Texan and the other was a Fit Brit. Guess I was the only one to really "fall" because we didn't work as well since I wasn't willing to sext all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I remember that one guy that called me 'Strawberry Cupcake' and 'Sweet Kitty' to get in my pants. No, this never works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not here though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a few guys claim to like me on here before, but they were fickle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I had a 1 year friendship with the first one, which turned into an intense love and fulfilled me for 6 months. He left me when he started seeing a girl "irl".
    I've met the other one 2 months ago or so, and he's really sweet and cute. I don't think I'll ever fall in love with him like I did previously though.
    In both cases we plan/planned on meeting, dating when we moved to the same city and even getting married. Weird, huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not seek something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend actually lol

1|0
    0|0