Would you like the opinion order on mytakes to be like the one on questions?

I only see my opinion first and everyone else's are in time descending order. But I'd like to see the opinions of Non-Anonymous Users that are on my following list too before everyone else's. Would you like it too?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Don't care! I don't follow anyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course this should be done. After all I'm following them, so what would be the point if I don't see their opinions on top?

That's great.

What Guys Said 5

• I support the time ordered option because one person's answer might have guided convo in a different direction

• That's actually not a bad idea. The admins might get to that eventually.

• I don't even want to know why or how someone can be so finicky.

• I don't follow anyone, so I couldn't care less.

• I'm not sure if it's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. Makes too much goddamn sense.

What Girls Said 3

• it's fine the way it is

• I wonder if they could make it a choice like have a check box by your name to have it set so you could choice. Either have it be the first one you see before everyone else or not.

• I like to see opinions from others as well - sometimes I find a really interesting user.