What are MyTakes?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an article where people can share their knowledge or at least their perspective on what they think about certain things. It is written from the perspective of the author, so it makes sense to take them with a grain of salt. If the admins like your post, it gets promoted, and a bunch of people see it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• MyTakes are longer posts on an view you have rather than a question. I always compare them to an opinion column in a newspaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • People wanting to share their view on something, their opinion about something explaining stuff
    It's not a question, you just talk about a certain topic

0|0
    0|0
  • An opportunity to spray personal opinion (bullshit.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• MyTakes are articles written by gag users. Users voluntarily share their point of view, their experience and their knowledge with other users. I have to admit that some of them can be helpful, inspiring and maybe even teaching for the target audience.
    But I have also seen people who use them as a -not so well- disguised form of ranting & a way of promoting sexism, ethnicism and racism and other blahism.
    ... But I probably shouldn't say such stuff even if they are completely true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mytakes are pretty much articles you write to express your point of view on a topic or an display interest in something through writing.

0|0
    0|0
  • From Help: myTakes are another post type for you to share your experience, knowledge with the GAG community. A myTake can become a "promoted myTake" or even a "featured myTake"; for which you will earn extra Xper points. For more information on myTakes, check out our myTake, What’s Your Take? FAQs & More!

0|0
    0|0
  • Takes are articles on GAG.. please have a look at our faq page
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a feature that allows users to write out articles which can be about anything they want, as long as it doesn't break the posting guidelines of the site. A lot of people just use them as a way to express their thoughts on certain subjects or to give tips, advice, or insight into certain topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are articles on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the very page where you typed this question, you should have seen this:
    "What is myTake
    Similar to a community blog post, creating a myTake provides you with the opportunity to share images, videos and your thoughts on a variety of topics and ideas.
    Click here to learn more
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6807-what-s-your-take-faqs-more"

0|0
    0|0