Why am I getting so few answer to my questions lately?

i don't know why but lately i haven't been getting much answers to the questions i post. it's like i will ask a question, and for a few minutes i get some answers but then after that they just stop coming. what would account for this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Under which topic do you typically post your questions? People don't frequent much on topics like dating for example.
    But then again it might be the fact that you're answering anonymously and you're not using as an avatar a pretty girl -Best way to draw attention. Sad but true-.
    Also, it seems to me that the site activity has dropped a little ever since the last update, so I'd blame that as well.
    Plus, most people enjoy answering questions about themselves. They don't care much to bother about other people's issues.

What Girls Said 6

• Are you:

Repetitive?
    Not posting anything of value?
    Only posting limited information?

I know a lot of people avoid Anon-Guys on here because what's asked usually is the same things over and over. I'm going to start doing that.

• that doesn't make sense, to avoid answering questions by anon guys because (according to you) they always post the same things. instead of doing that, why don't they first look at the question posted, and then decide to answer it if it's something they haven't seen before, instead of not answering simply because it was posted by an anonymous user?

• no, you're misunderstanding what i said. and yet i though i used simple wording. if you didn't understand it, i really don't know how i can change up the wording so you would know what i mean :/

• No. I got what you're saying. And what I'm saying is that those questions tend to be hilarious because their descriptions are completely stupid. (Why do white girls go with black guys? and then they have this dumbass description on the below).

So people laugh at that and it's less boring than the common penis questions.

• Maybe you're questions are creepy?

• all of them?

• And *your

• i don't see anything creepy about my questions. and why did you suddenly go anon, missnowhere?

• What kind of questions do you ask?
    Sometimes people may get too lazy to read long details or give lengthy answers.

• all kinds of questions, with varying amounts of detail. sometimes the question is self explanatory so i don't add a description. but the rate of answers usually the same despite these things

• Then maybe you selected the wrong category

• hmmm... try something new next time..

• Not many people wanting to answer them... Or them just getting lost as they're less recent. Keep commenting on the answers you get or add a poll, that might boost your answers :)

• I've noticed that myself on here lately. No idea what's going on.

What Guys Said 3

• Since the update people have changed how they use site - I tend to work off topics now rather than recent feed since 15 min xper gone.

• they're probably not that appealing to check out?

• yea I noticed that lately