How do I get rid of all of the mainstream bullshit on my feed?

I dont need to know 10 ways to keep my hair nice, ways to make myself more appealing in the online dating world (how to be fake) and I certanly do not need to know tips on where to shop for dad... I though this site was called GirlsaskGuys, Not girls tell guys...

Thanks for the help peeps. Much appreciated. To all the people with useless comments... Carrots and bacon

Most Helpful Guy

• You can fiter your feed; click on the "All Posts" dropdown (if you are on Mobile first click on the "Filter" icon first to see that dropdown) Then select Questions... This way you'll only see Questions asked posts. You can also click on "Remember" to save this setting for your next visits.

What Girls Said 5

• But guys can ask girls things too or else this is a really one sided relationship. So instead of guys/people having to ask someone can just tell and now no one has to ask

• I don't see anyone asking the questions like where dad can shop etc. your missing the point.

• Because that post was made well before Father's Day. Last year I remember tons of people asking questions about it

• Yeah last year. Far out can you not u dersta do this is a new design. It is new not old. It sucks but I have fixed it thanks to the helpful users

• It's also called guysaskgirls, or used to have that as an alternate address. The way you've phrased your question is kind of sexist.

I don't mind some of the MyTakes - others are annoying.

• Oh shut up with the bullshit sexist fucking crap! It's called fact and observation. The articles I do not like are all written by women who are trying to become internet bloggers etc. I didn't say fucking women ruin this site and I blame women for the fact I don't like some things on here. You girls are always looking to pick a fight. Fucking senseless bullshit

• Wow you have some fucking issues with denial. You are saying the exact thing I should be saying to you. Please shut up and stop commenting on anything I ever write.

• You apparently just have issues. Happy to oblige.

• Use the filler at the top of the page.

• You can follow certain categories. I think that should clear up your feed a little bit

• I filter the feed. I'm really tired of all the penis questions on here, so I filter to stop seeing them.

What Guys Said 5

• There are several filters
    1) Topic filter
    2) Age and gender filter
    3) Followers filter ( My Feed )
    4) All Posts, Questions, My Takes filter

Work out what suits you best and organise your filter accordingly.

• I'd just click on the GirlsAskGuys logo to get to the feed, and you can also change the filter to "questions".

• Thank you for not being a twat lol ;)

• Sorry to bother, but how do you change the filter? I clicked back to the home page. For the record I am self educated with computers, so yes I may come across dumb lol

• On the feed, in the line with GIRLS GUYS AGE ALL POSTS FOLLOWER_ICON TOPIC_ICON REMEMBER

The "All Posts", change it to "Questions".

• Step one, lose the hip.
    Step two, lose your hips.

• Why not just go to "Recent" and keep scrolling. Thats what I do.

• Step 1 deactivate the account
    Step2 astalavista