G@gers have you ever had your question stolen here in g@g?

Where someone makes an identical or very similar question to yours within a short time span

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I once answered in a relationship question that "exes are exes for a reason" and since then noticed a member or two afterward using that phrase after posting in the same question in different questions to people. Flattery, I guess. They took something away from what I said and chose to pass it on to another member. :)

• That is quite a well used saying generally though.

• Not really. I heard it once about twenty years ago and used it since then, and when I say it to others in person, they comment to me that that is a good point and hadn't realized that. That tells me that no, not everyone is hearing this. It's a common thought, but no one is toting it around like a common saying. Also, I hadn't ever seen it here once until after I mentioned it. :)

• Oh yeah, I don't know if it was just a coincidence or nah, but I was like.. bitch pls I asked that like 2 min ago, goooo awayyyy

• I've never done it but it use to happen all the time but everyone would mention the original QA's name in their question to give credit to who they got the question from.

• yeah happened to ma a couple of times on here

• Lol yes. That's happened often. A lot of duplicates and spam on here

• yeah i stole someone's by accident :P

• No never. I don't think.

• I think it has happened to me a few times.

• yeah, but I don't really care...

• I don't think so

• Not that I've noticed.

What Guys Said 8

• I have level 89 pickpocketing and I am part of the Thieves' Guild, so yes.
    They never knew about it.

• So you go anonymous

• No, I am part of the Thieves guild. We don't need to go anonymous. I can take whatever I like and no-one will ever know about it.

• nope. not yet. all questions get asked again though so its like... MERP :P

• I think it is coincidence most of the time

• I steal questions all the time.

"What color is your underwear?"
    "How many cocks have you sucked?"
    "Do you think that Feminism is for bitches?"
    " [ General Misogyny ] ? "

You know?

• Yes, it was an anonymous girl who used to ask identical questions with me just days after me. I think that she has stopped.

• no but the bad thing here would be if he/she got more opinions than mine :P

• Well.. This is social forum... Not a Information Technology forum that we need to find related answer before we asking questions... Luckily GAG members yeah

• No. they'd be a troll if they did.