Do you think GAG has made it's main job.. to make you understand the other sex?

Do you understand the other sex by now or do you find it easier to interact with them after using this site?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG has done a better job of confusing people rather then helping them.

What Girls Said 6

• no i think the point is being able to ask questions to different sex and see how people respond. there's no understanding the opposite sex bc there's no one way a particular sex 'is'... i think for anyone paying attention that would be the take home message, people are different and there's no single shared view that all women or all men share just by being that sex.

• i think people can find it confusing bc the idea of stereotypes are pushed but actual people in their responses dont fit them.

• I think this site is a way to ask questions and not be judged by friends and to get other people ideas. Although you can google stuff but you get a more "real" response with this site.

• I think it kind of have.

• *its

It's hard to understand the other sex when all people ask is 'rate me'.

• I mostly ask for advise in relationships and sex, and people tend to give me good answers.
    But sometimes I'll ask the random question like "do guys sit down to pee when they know they also have to poop?" Hahaha

• Nope. If that's the goal of this site, then it's failed as far as I a concerned

What Guys Said 14

• Clearly by the onesided censorship the site is more concerned about White Knighting women that encouraging honest and open debate.

I haven't learned jack shit from the women on here, except maybe reading the horror stories from women and all the abuse they let themselves take.

I find some of the men's posts to be helpful to me. I want to say thank you to the red pills on here, you have been very helpful.

So yes, I have gotten better at interacting with the other sex due to this site, but ironically that's because of talking to other men.

Mission accomplished GAG? lol

• I'm convinced there's immense lack of communication and thus comprehension between guys and girls. G@g is very helpful in trying to resolve the problems caused by this.

• Yes, my time here on GAG has actually been life changing. I can't even imagine myself being the way i was before i joined GAG - i was absolutely clueless when it came to the opposite sex, and i knew nothing about the dating world. I couldn't even list everything I've learned here on GAG if i tried...

• I haven't learned much, and even less so as time goes on because the site seems to be making it harder to communicate with selected genders on questions and whatnot, but I have learned is both genders are much more similar than people seem to think or even admit but they are definitely not the same. Both have problems in the legal system, dating, who's in control, and acceptance they won't ever be able to understand the other gender 100%.

• Indeed, those girlsaskgirls questions don't help much. and we're very similar, mainly ways of expression differ.

• No if anything its still confusing every women has different responses so if anything I've learned that you can't generalize a gender.

• In my case no because I stay away from most of the relationship questions

• of course i do bro!

• It's an impossible goal but it does help.

• Yes, but to a specific level...

• you can never understand a tramp.

They say they love you and are f'n your brother.

they say they need you and are draining your bank account

They say they can't live without you when they are planning to take you out

• gag doesn't do shiit.

All gag does is remove your shiit.

• it has helped

• It has helped and hindered.

• No, it's main job is to sell advertising. Users provide all of the content.

And have I learned anything here? Nope. In all seriousness, GaG has not given me any insights into women whatsoever. It simply confirmed my own experiences (which, fortunately, have been in my favor).

• No because it is the blind leading the blind here.
    90% of the questions are should I...
    They know the answer to those questions yet they ask them anyways