What does the violation "Member post" mean?

if it is what i think it means, then its a stupid violation rule.

i was wrongly violated then.

someone doesn't know what their doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are making jokes or offence/antagonism about a member of the site, it'll be removed as member post (regardless of whether you mentioned him/her). In that case, I don't need to @mention a user, his/her name is enough.

A name of member + negativity = member post.

What Girls Said 4

• i think it means that the post is about a member, in an offensive or antagonistic manner.
    i think it's actually necessary. iv been the target of that twice.

• Yeah I don't disagree with the policy if the person who responds is really being a jerk.

• yeah you'll be surprised how common it is. @remonster

• You're a girl on the Internet. That's enough to attract the scumbags, I know. :(

• If you mention someone and ask a specific/derogatory question about them your post will be removed. At least that's how I understand it.

• I'll add: It could also be if you were trying to incite people to talk badly about other users, even if you yourself don't mention a specific user, such as asking, "Which GAG member is the most annoying?"

• Yeahh someone called me bipolar here and it hurt my feelings :(
    lol jk but yeah i don't think you're supposed to post a specific Q about a person

What Guys Said 5

• It is for when you gossip, talk badly or negatively about another member here at GAG. I have had people do this about me before. Did you have something removed for this reason?

• i didn't do that.

Yes one of my opinions. and i didn't even call out their name.

• It's when you do something like " @Nathand is a goofball " just with harsher terms. Just don't give out specific names when you're rambling about how much of a ___ someone is for disagreeing with you or so.

• It is a category to prevent you from ragging on another user or someone by their real name. You see them on here daily. One yesterday was, "Who thinks that XYZUSERNAME is an idiot and knows nothing about shit" I can understand GaG not wanting that kind of crap.

• I think it is when you talk about another user

• its means you mentioned a gager in your question , but not in a good way