Why is GAG so insistent on shoving "takes" in our face?

Why is GAG so insistent on shoving "takes" in our face? I spend less and less time on here cause it's so annoying. If I wanted to read the "takes" I would click on them and read them... but I DON'T

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care for the mytake feature either. I spend a lot of my time on mobile and that helps a lot since there's no sidebar. It's great that some people enjoy the mytakes and I understand it's an infesting area for the site, but I agree that it would be nice to not see the mytake recommendations. i would honestly prefer ads than the reccommendations at this point.

What Girls Said 3

• because we must know everyone's opinion haha I don't know why

• Because it's their latest feature, they want to advertise it and let people use it

• Damn Right!

What Guys Said 3

• You can filter your Feed only for Questions, and you you'll only see Questions in your feed. You can also follow questions from the top Feed menu by clicking on "Recent".
    Let me know if this works for you, or if you have any further feedback. Thanks.

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

MyTakes make me so angry !!

Actually it doesn't bother me as much.

• I would have a look at your feeds and filter to your liking then you will be much miore comfortable