Does this happen to only me?

When typing in the details, the enter button at random moments stops working and I can't space to start a new paragraphs.

this only happens on this site.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's happened to me a few times too.

0|0
    0|0
    • does this happen on question details or while posting opinions/comments? What kind of device are you using and which browser? thanks for the feedback

• @menguc it happens on question details. I use my Samsung Galaxy S4. And I use Chrome.

What Girls Said 4

• Not really, doesn't happen to me. I'm on mobile tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's never happened to me on the mobile version, I've never tried this site on a computer though

0|0
    0|0
  • That hasn't happened to me. However, I. do have sometimes that I can't send my opinion. It just loads forever or that I can't send a comment. If I press the comment button the page goes up. Super weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah the world's just against you
    though if you copy what you wrote, then refresh the page, it should be okay

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• What kind of device and browser are you using? Does this happen when typing question details or opinions/comments?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have heard this before I can't remember what the solution was sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times. On the mobile site the 'Send it' button sometimes does nothing if you press it until you scroll up to a certain point where it does start working. Just oddities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hasn't happen to me bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope me too :( that's probably cause your connection got disturbed for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually happens I refresh page.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only you. It happens to me, too. It might be a bug.

0|0
    0|0