Why do so many guys restrict their questions to "girls only" when opinions from both would be helpful?

Almost every guy question here is for girls only? Girls do this too sometimes, but no where near as often as guys. Why don't guys want opinions from other guys who might have different experinces?
i always leave my answers for both guys and girls, it's the only way to get he most information about your question

Most Helpful Guy

• I think theory is some hot young girl will answer a question about her panties then he will PM her for a picture of them, they will get talking, she will fall for his charm , they will get married have 2.4 kids and a labrador - Simple as.

• 2.4 haha what

• I suppose it can either be baby goats or children but it makes no difference because it is never going to happen - Most girls just answer the question for the Xper

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 7

• i always wondered wot's da importance of gender-block feature actually...

• I don't use it. I put "Girls, " before the question because that's who I'm asking primarily but I still select both when asking a question. I see plenty of girls restrict their questions too, everyone does it too much.

• Some guys don't like to hear from guys that have more success then them

Other times it's about dating and most guys would want to know what a girl wants from a girl

• Because they get arousal from the girl's answers

• Unfortunately I agree lol some of the questions are just about stuff the girl has done or how they give guys blowjobs or whatever -_-

• Because they already know what a guy would say but they don't know what a girl would say.

• Usually because guys tell them what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear.

Guys, seriously, women are well intentioned when answering your dating questions, but if you want truly effective answers, you need to ask more experienced men. I'd say 80% of the advice you take should be from men. (Same concept for women).

• To be honest, there are some guys on this site that either don't answer the question seriously or they just mock them. That could be why.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that they ONLY want opinions for the specific sex, but either way you can still give your two cents I know I do! But sometimes they specifically want the same gender to have them in their own shoes, or to get perspective from the opposite.

• bc a lot of guys on here are nun necessarily mean esp to guys asking questions and they won't answer either.