How do you earn the title of editor in GaG?

Just wondering but how do you earn the title of editor in GaG? I've seen it a couple times before but I was just curious thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to write a bunch of myTakes and when a certain number of them get popular/featured, GAG will ask if you wanna be an editor (either ask or they'll automatically make you one, idk)

What Guys Said 5

• I think that is generally for people who write MyTakes - It means they can edit THEIR OWN takes

• You have to pray to the lord of light, Talos.
    Sacrifice a banana to make him grant your desire.

• I didn't even know that was a title.

• I have about 0 mytakes XD

• Kiss lots of butt.

What Girls Said 4

• Editors are selected based on the amount and quality of myTakes they write. If a user writes a lot of myTakes that get promoted and/or featured, they have a higher chance of being chosen to be an Editor :)

• dont even know or care. some people have been here ages and r on like level 7-guru and quite active, while others have been here for less than a year and get that 'title'.

eh, doesn't bother me but makes me wonder how gag works sometimes.

• You ask the admin if they need anyone and if they like you they give you the post. Well if they need anyone new

• I think they recruit them from outside. I don't think they select them from the pool of gag users.