How do you earn the title of editor in GaG?

Just wondering but how do you earn the title of editor in GaG? I've seen it a couple times before but I was just curious thanks.

0|1
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to write a bunch of myTakes and when a certain number of them get popular/featured, GAG will ask if you wanna be an editor (either ask or they'll automatically make you one, idk)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think that is generally for people who write MyTakes - It means they can edit THEIR OWN takes

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to pray to the lord of light, Talos.
    Sacrifice a banana to make him grant your desire.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know that was a title.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about 0 mytakes XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss lots of butt.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Editors are selected based on the amount and quality of myTakes they write. If a user writes a lot of myTakes that get promoted and/or featured, they have a higher chance of being chosen to be an Editor :)

1|2
    0|0
  • dont even know or care. some people have been here ages and r on like level 7-guru and quite active, while others have been here for less than a year and get that 'title'.

eh, doesn't bother me but makes me wonder how gag works sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • You ask the admin if they need anyone and if they like you they give you the post. Well if they need anyone new

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they recruit them from outside. I don't think they select them from the pool of gag users.

0|0
    0|0