Which features and updates of GAG you dislike the most?

I dislike:
- Gender blocking
- Disappearance of opinion comment from the feed

Most Helpful Girl

• - Gender blocking.
    - Anonymous blocking.
    - The search thing has always been broken. It never seems to function properly.
    - Disappearance of opinion comment which leads to ---> less exposure of the question, which leads to ---> less answers.

• Search works okay but only if you sort by date.

• I tried an experiment yesterday and I sorted the search function by date as well and it still didn't work. I tried looking for a certain recent question and it wouldn't display it.
      @mesonfielde

• Thank you.

What Girls Said 6

• Gender blocking and that stupid # trend they're trying to get going

• A lot of the new ones. I don't like that you have to click on the image. I don't like the outlook when you go to the Featured Section. The hashtag one is pretty dumb and a waste.

I do like Gender Blocking. There are some questions that I should have utilized that on because a bunch of guys will answer when it doesn't pertain to them. I didn't choose the Girl's only button because I wanted to see if some still answer (or even answered in the fashion pertaining to the question)... and they did and didn't respectively.

I made a question specifically for guys and didn't gender block and NO woman answered that question... because it was catered to men.

That's interesting.

• just the gender blocking thing arrrghhhhhhhh
    media1.giphy.com/media/e4wH4GsME7z4Q/giphy.gif

• I am actually used to it now.

I can see why gender blocking can be frustrating.

• I don't like that there's no app. That would be awesome

• i dont like the gender blocking!

What Guys Said 3

• Gender blocking (which I wrote a take about on how it's extremely sexist and detrimental), and the silly fade effect on every comment that's at least 4 lines. I use Javascript to remove it on my desktop PC.

• ... and now you have to click an image to see it
      It's great to be a mod, you don't know where you'll find a random penis hah
      This is now a big penis scavenger hunt XD

• once I got used to it, I really liked it, it totally suits my usage of the site

• Just the gender blocking really