Why some people do not allow anonymous post?

I know that there might be trolls. But by disabling anonymous post, you have already stopped a number of unfavorable but genuine and honest posts. Rights?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really answer questions by anonymous users that often cause I had people who KNEW they were in the wrong get angry at me for disagreeing with them. Then they would insult me and block me right afterwards so I couldn't respond. When they know who you are and you don't know who they are - they have an advantage over you if they are corrupt and have no morals.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I disable anonymous from posting, when I ask about more sensitive matters, where someone might get tempted to troll

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them but, I feel more people are honest anon.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some people hate that feature, no idea why. i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but it iliminates silly answers

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Some posts just dont require anons. If I ask your favorite color, what ya hiding for?

0|0
    0|0
  • It keeps trolls out - Some people don't trust anon answers

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't usually trust anon answers

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they don't want to be hurt by anonymous bashers.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i don't usually troll on people's questions but if they disallow anon answers sometimes it will keep me from answering if i would have otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes anonymous users give you honest answers but sometimes they keep trolling, being antagonist to you. That's why people avoid them

0|0
    0|0