If you block someone on GaG can they still see your profile?

If you block someone on GaG can they still see your profile? Just curious, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can still see your profile. They just can't contact you by private message, comment on your posts or questions if you have not used the anonymous feature. Remember though anyone you have blocked can comment on any of your questions or posts anywhere on GAG if you use the anonymous feature. If you want to stop blocked users from seeing your profile you need to change your profile to a private profile.

What Guys Said 6

• They can see their profile but not the "about me" section nor your recent activity or questions. They cannot even send you message of follow you.

• Yes they can , it's just that they can't contact you.
    You don't disappear via blocking.

• You can put your profile on private if you want but blocked person can see it

• try blocking me. And I'll test it out and let you know ASAP.

• They can but not your recent activities. If you want to stop blocked users from seeing your profile you need to change your profile to a private profile.

• Yeah they can. become private if you don't want people to see

What Girls Said 3

• It turns private for them. Which means, they won't be able to see your questions, your answers and the "about me" section.

• yeah they can -.-

• They can, yes, but they can't contact you.