Can someone explain to me what happened to GaG? Since the recent updates questions barely get answered. Why have they made it like this? It isn't just my questions, I'm noticing it on everyone's questions. Also, there seems to be far fewer turning up in the feed. Five seems to be the maximum number of questions displayed (ignring featured which I never look at), and I follow most of the topics and go on the main feed with no filters applied.
This was a reallybad update and I think it needs to be looked at, otherwise people will lose interest in the site altogether.
Does anyone else agree?
- I've noticed a drop in questions and a drop in answers65% (13)61% (11)63% (24)Vote
- I noticed a drop in answers but not questions15% (3)17% (3)16% (6)Vote
- I noticed a drop in questions but not answers15% (3)6% (1)11% (4)Vote
- I like the update and have no issues5% (1)11% (2)8% (3)Vote
- I hate you, I hate your question now show me the results...0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
As the majority of the people on this site are in America this I think is often a bad time to post a question as all the American's are sleeping. It is around 2am, 3am, 4am at the moment in America. There is also another reason, most of the popular and most active Gagers have left recently since this GAG has been so much more quiet. I agree with you there is not as many questions being asked and questions are not getting the answers they use to.0
- Show AllShow Less