Why are girls More Popular than guys on GAG?

Why are Girls More Popular than guys here? Isn't it unfair?

1|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because girls usually get more attention than guys in most cases. Look at girl's follower count on here. They're often really high. Most of the people giving the girls attention are men anyways.

3|2
    0|0
    • This is what he is asking, "why".

• Because the guys on here give the girls too much attention. Most girls on here don't bother doing the same..

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Being an American and Girl (beautiful) are two obvious privileges you'll find in GAG.
    This site revolves around US and ~54% users are American here. So, their dominance is axiomatic.
    Being an attractive girl on social sites needs no description of inevitable popularity.
    #DealWithIt and compromise dude :/

1|0
    0|0
  • memecrunch.com/meme/1KDI8/a-vagina/image.png

I actually think there are more males then females and most men want to talk to other females so. . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are more thirsty than girls? Cause girls engage in more conversations than guys? I'd say this two things is why they're more popular, but it's not unfair, cause it's people the ones that make someone popular, no one is popular if others don't want them to be popular.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it that way everywhere? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is equal here

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if you've noticed chief, but they're more popular because I'd say there's a good 60/40 ratio between female posters and male posters here.

Makes sense that they'd be more popular, cause there are just more women here overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol such funny question... this site is very dominant to girl... they ask and we give the explanation :D

0|1
    0|0
  • There are far more ladies on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls more popular on dating sites then guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause guys here are thirsty as fuck. :/

0|0
    0|0