What extra catagories do you think GAG needs?

For me:

Hobbies & Interests

Mental Health

Spirituality

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the categories that already exist are pretty good.
    I'd like if GaG made a separate topic for questions regarding dick size though. Or banned them entirely. It's extremely irritating to have my newsfeed cluttered with those questions that recently are plaguing the sexual behaviour/sexual health topics. -_-

• It's annoying but banning questions because you don't like it is an impediment of free speech basically.

• ok yeah I'm not saying they have to be banned, but maybe a category of their own. Similar to what was done with a whole new topic for 'How do I Look?'

What Girls Said 10

• LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS.
    I have answered many of these, and to be honest, @Remonster, these Special Ones need to be in their own category. xx

• They're a subcategory of the Relationship one, in my opinion. But I'm here to listen to what people want, not to fight them. :P

• I understand. It's all about what you like to see.

• Yes, and this subject needs its own special space. lol:)) xx

• Entertainment (music, movies, TV shows, books etc). Something like that.

• Definitely more topics that cover hobbies and entertainment. I'm really baffled this isn't the case already!

• They need a separate "Penis Size" category... and a separate "Do you like XXXXXX perverted act, category so the men can put all their masturbation questions there...
    Oh and they need a Pink and Blue designation for men pretending to be women.

• Penis size can be filed under 'Body Issues' if that becomes a category. The fetish stuff under 'Sexual Preferences' or something along those lines.

• It's one of those things that makes me glad to not be a girl on the Internet, really. I think you need some pretty thick skin not to let it get under your skin!

• it gets creepy in some cases

• NONESENSE!!!

• I agree with "Mental Health".
    I am not sure about this but maybe "Community"? I mean somtimes people just post questions like where are you from, post a selfie, share a funny gif etc. :)

• Sounds good.

• Hahah, not sure if the website 9GAG would agree. Copyright and such. But that would be funny 😅

• Not sure. It's tongue-in-cheek so maybe it falls under the same whatever law that allows the creation of parodies.

• Something along the lines of entertainment. And a food category.

• Food
    Career
    Humor
    Politics

• Mental health and surveys definitely.

• Yeah. I find it rather annoying that so many topics in GaG are pretty close to one-another. It's all about human behavior basically.

• Music and food.

• Spirituality is an interest already.

What Guys Said 10

• Questions related to "Mental health" can be posted under "Health and Fitness".

Turkish site has great topics like
    ●Personality and Character
    ●Education and Career
    ●News and Media
    ●Internet and Technology
    ●Arts and Culture
    ●Sports

It'd be great if GAG bring these topics to English site too.

I'd like to add
    ●Food
    ●Religion and Spirituality
    ●Contests (so that I'd block mention your this, mention your that and post a selfie questions, which actually aren't questions at all)

• Sounds like a good list. For such a big site I always found it odd that the selection of topics is so tiny.

• Hell, even 4chan has more topics (boards) and it's amazingly popular.

• I meant, to make the Turkish site more popular.
      As the English version is already popular so, it is brought back to its main purpose (love, sex and relationships).

• Why do i get the feeling the Category ''Spirituality'', Would be 99.99% arguments between Religions and beliefs? xD.

And, I wish there was a separate topic for girls asking ''skinny or curvy'' or ''small or big boobs'', Because im sick to fucking death of seeing 96 Billion of them a day in the other topics. They should have their own god damn area since there is so many xD

• I hear you, but that fighting between religious and non-religious people happens regardless of category.

The second point too. You see it a lot. Maybe a 'Body Issues' one?

• Mhmm perhaps, But, I can't help but get the feeling it would look like this:
      Big or small penis?
      Big or small bobs?
      Skinny or curvy?
      ***and repeat infinitely*** xD

• Yeah but you can't really rid the site of repeating questions. :(

• They are good choices

• Arts, Personalities.

• Sports
    Travelling and Countries
    Music and Movies

• We need rant section

• A "R8 me 1-10" category.

• I certainly wouldn't mind. One that cannot be viewed by minors.

• pick up line section

online dating section

East Asian men would love that

• To be honest with the way things are going sometimes, some sort of dating section could be a useful addition.

• **penis size** section it would free up the feed

• a penis cetgory