What extra catagories do you think GAG needs?

For me:

Hobbies & Interests

Mental Health

Spirituality

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the categories that already exist are pretty good.
    I'd like if GaG made a separate topic for questions regarding dick size though. Or banned them entirely. It's extremely irritating to have my newsfeed cluttered with those questions that recently are plaguing the sexual behaviour/sexual health topics. -_-

• It's annoying but banning questions because you don't like it is an impediment of free speech basically.

• ok yeah I'm not saying they have to be banned, but maybe a category of their own. Similar to what was done with a whole new topic for 'How do I Look?'

What Girls Said 10

• Entertainment (music, movies, TV shows, books etc). Something like that.

• Definitely more topics that cover hobbies and entertainment. I'm really baffled this isn't the case already!

• LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS.
    I have answered many of these, and to be honest, @Remonster, these Special Ones need to be in their own category. xx

• They're a subcategory of the Relationship one, in my opinion. But I'm here to listen to what people want, not to fight them. :P

• I understand. It's all about what you like to see.

• Yes, and this subject needs its own special space. lol:)) xx

• They need a separate "Penis Size" category... and a separate "Do you like XXXXXX perverted act, category so the men can put all their masturbation questions there...
    Oh and they need a Pink and Blue designation for men pretending to be women.

• Penis size can be filed under 'Body Issues' if that becomes a category. The fetish stuff under 'Sexual Preferences' or something along those lines.

• It's one of those things that makes me glad to not be a girl on the Internet, really. I think you need some pretty thick skin not to let it get under your skin!

• it gets creepy in some cases

• NONESENSE!!!

• I agree with "Mental Health".
    I am not sure about this but maybe "Community"? I mean somtimes people just post questions like where are you from, post a selfie, share a funny gif etc. :)

• Sounds good.

• Hahah, not sure if the website 9GAG would agree. Copyright and such. But that would be funny ūüėÖ

• Not sure. It's tongue-in-cheek so maybe it falls under the same whatever law that allows the creation of parodies.

• Something along the lines of entertainment. And a food category.

• Mental health and surveys definitely.

• Yeah. I find it rather annoying that so many topics in GaG are pretty close to one-another. It's all about human behavior basically.

• Food
    Career
    Humor
    Politics

• Music and food.

• Spirituality is an interest already.

What Guys Said 10

• Questions related to "Mental health" can be posted under "Health and Fitness".

Turkish site has great topics like
    ‚óŹPersonality and Character
    ‚óŹEducation and Career
    ‚óŹNews and Media
    ‚óŹInternet and Technology
    ‚óŹArts and Culture
    ‚óŹSports

It'd be great if GAG bring these topics to English site too.

I'd like to add
    ‚óŹFood
    ‚óŹReligion and Spirituality
    ‚óŹContests (so that I'd block mention your this, mention your that and post a selfie questions, which actually aren't questions at all)

• Sounds like a good list. For such a big site I always found it odd that the selection of topics is so tiny.

• Hell, even 4chan has more topics (boards) and it's amazingly popular.

• I meant, to make the Turkish site more popular.
      As the English version is already popular so, it is brought back to its main purpose (love, sex and relationships).

• Why do i get the feeling the Category ''Spirituality'', Would be 99.99% arguments between Religions and beliefs? xD.

And, I wish there was a separate topic for girls asking ''skinny or curvy'' or ''small or big boobs'', Because im sick to fucking death of seeing 96 Billion of them a day in the other topics. They should have their own god damn area since there is so many xD

• I hear you, but that fighting between religious and non-religious people happens regardless of category.

The second point too. You see it a lot. Maybe a 'Body Issues' one?

• Mhmm perhaps, But, I can't help but get the feeling it would look like this:
      Big or small penis?
      Big or small bobs?
      Skinny or curvy?
      ***and repeat infinitely*** xD

• Yeah but you can't really rid the site of repeating questions. :(

• They are good choices

• Arts, Personalities.

• Sports
    Travelling and Countries
    Music and Movies

• We need rant section

• A "R8 me 1-10" category.

• I certainly wouldn't mind. One that cannot be viewed by minors.

• pick up line section

online dating section

East Asian men would love that

• To be honest with the way things are going sometimes, some sort of dating section could be a useful addition.

• **penis size** section it would free up the feed

• a penis cetgory