GaGgers, did one of your questions get really popular? Which was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few years ago I asked a question about how honest women are, when talking about their sexual history. AKA, do they fib about how many people they hooked up with, or what they did with each person.

That question had damn near 150 opinions on it! I swear every regular GaG user back then answered it.

All I have to say is, quite a few female users were quite offended and got very defensive (and ones I didn't expect to be). I got insulted; called a misogynist, judgmental, prude, an asshole, a bitter virgin, etc. LMAO it was rather watching these women emotionally flail all over my question because they lie about their sex lives.

Three users that may remember that question that are still active, are @CasaNorba, @StacyZee & @TheoryOfAvarice . Ask them about it!

• Reads like you did good work. Hypocrisy is evil.

• lol i think i do remember it. if i'm not going crazy i think a lot of the notorious haters in the history of this site jumped on that one too

What Girls Said 8

• One of mine got over 150 opinions, but it was anonymous and I do not wish to reveal what it was.

• there was one.. i was anon.. so i m not telling what it was..

• The question I asked about why guys always think that girls like the bad guys and never the sweet ones

• One of my earlier questions about guys and their emotions got 120+ comments from guys alone.

• yes, I have a few :)

• Besides syrup, what goes with pancakes.

• Depends on what you think is populair, but my first question was pretty populair: 'Are there any gentlemen left' (can't post link because lack of xp on gag) but also a lot of generalising guys there...

• This one www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1099324-should-i-fuck-my-professor-to-get-a-better-grade
    There ain't nothing better than an occasional trolling...

What Guys Said 11