This is just forum... why certain users asking and answering as anonymous?

seems this topic is quite annoying... but i just want to know why... peace no war yeah :D

Most Helpful Guy

• On certain questions, I like to go anonymous if it involves any sensitive or personal information. Other than that, I go non-anonymous as much as possible, and I don't see why some people would just choose to *always* go anonymous.

I guess the biggest reason is that if you login using Google+ or Facebook, you are anonymous by default until you specifically choose a username for yourself. I'd imagine that many people are simply too lazy to do so.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Some people do it because of the personal nature of some of teh questions and answers others are trolls.

• Well, for me I do it because I have anxiety and I freak out thinking that someone I know in real life might find out all of my secrets.

• hahahaha... ask with proper sentences... i believe there are no distraction among GAG users...

• I have no clue what that means?

• because their cowards. Cowards hide.