Do you think there should be an option on GaG to ask questions directly to an user?

Not like PMing, but something that can be seen on the person's profile and commented by other gaggers, being anonymous or not. It could only be seen if the gagger responded to the question. What would you think of that?

(I have no power here, it just ran accross my mind today)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I think that'd be neat. But also, I think members should be able to disable that feature, so that maybe if you don't want that, you can disable it and people can't ask you questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Takes away the anonminity - People would not use it if they can be directly questioned - They prefer public forum

• The asker would be able to go on anon and once the person answered it, it would go public and open to other gaggers comments

• That seems ok

• Lol ! No pls

I'd have so many spamming trash talk at me trolling

• No, that's just an open door for harassment.

• Well, people already get harassed here, being by PM or comments on questions/takes

• Good point. May as well add channels for harassment.

• Yeah. That was helpful, thanks!

• I think fanpop has something like that. Although it's been years since I used it. Might not be a bad idea.

What Girls Said 5

• Why wouldn't you just PM them?

• It wouldn't make it "public" and we can't PM anonymously

• If you can't ask a specific person something "face to face", you probably shouldn't be asking in the first place.

• That's cool.

• Why don't you just tag them? @Anonymous

• You can't mention anyone when you're on anonymous

• Really? didn't know that but oh well I guess you shouldn't be asking a user a question if you can't show them who you are either lol

• Nah, I don't think that's a good idea.

• lol if u ask a question and use his GAG name with the @ might do the trick

• Can people mention others while on anon?

• Let me try. @hookingswan

• it's @HookingSwan dk if capital letters make a difference