Why did GaG change the images (now you have to click on them in order to see them)?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• this is such a stupid update... really... it is pointless.. it takes the fun out.. when you see a funny opinion with nice gif.. you laugh... now we have to click.. all the fun and excitment is lost in that 1 or 2 seconds.. and we dont have that much time to click on ever damn image to see it.. come on.. i hate it.. hate it.. it is sooo annoying... and now most of the images and pics are not seen..,,.. and people dont put their dick pics in opinions or comments.. so that cannot b the reason too.. and on the other hand.. how will we report it without looking at it.. soo this is just bullshit.. ugh.. it is making me angry..

• Yeah, you are totally right, the worst update of all times...

• haha.. i think i hate it more than anyone.. no one else gave such a long opinion about this.. :P

• I actually like the feature. This way any dick pics some perverts put up - you can easily avoid them

• It really helps on mobile. It probably makes the fade feature work better unfortunately...

• I don't know... but it's annoying.

• I think it's because you open it up and you risk it... ya know. So they won't get sued.

• Sued for what? Naughty pictures? They can censor it anyway...

• That would be too much work. This way they don't have to do much and still be secure.

• It is problematic in my eyes.

• i dont see that!

What Guys Said 8

• It makes it so much harder...

• All y'all quit crying. It's fine.

• I do not know why, but it is annoying.

• Truly very annoying...

• It is a pain now

• I'm sure it's to save the site bandwidth, but yeah, I really dislike it already.

• It's another useless feature

• Saves Bandwidth I assume.

• In case there's something on there that certain people don't want to see. I don't need to see the picture of something gross, if I don't want to

• They can censure the gross stuff, but they don't have to hide every picture...

• I wish it was that easy