Why does it seem that girls in this site are rarely there to help guys with their problems?

I notice this because whenever I see guys struggling with soemthing emotional most of times guys only answer. I can vouch that I rarely see girls help guys with emotional problems in this site. I'm talking about problems that are not misogynist or women bashing. It seems rare to see kindness from women in this site. It seems women in other sites are kinder and more willing to help men who have issues. My question then becomes, why is that? Is it because women in here are more patriarchal just like men are more patriarchal here?

No misogynist opinions or opinion comments allow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women generally only care about female issues. Feminism is to blame for that too since they only focus on woman issues.

• Most helpful answer here. Women tend to uplift each other and help each other. Majority of male populace today would rather help women out than their own brothers and in fact put down and bash their gender to score points with women (feminist). There is a funny picture where we see 2 pictures. I reads women problem with bunch of dudes huddle to help her, and one trying to fix the problem on her computer while the others watch. while the other reads men problem with the guy by himself on the computer dealing with his issues.

• These are some pretty harsh generalizations... I just try to help anyone I can, however I feel is the best way for that given person. I can't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain I've answered more male questions then female questions

What Girls Said 5

• There are some elliot rodgers here in the forum...

• Most people are trying to figure out their own problems. Probably just immaturity for the most part

• Well I'm a female and I've been going around and helping guys with their problems, but sometimes I would get a response like "That's not helpful" or "You have no idea what you're talking about" or "You're not even a guy, how would you know?". So in all honesty I've just stopped because more often than not I get a response like that.

I still help sometimes but I'm just scared of the responses...

• The truth is a lot of women just don't care.

• Exactly, they only care you help them with their problems. People like you that is.

• i always try to help.

What Guys Said 4

• I think most people are as helpful as possible

• I think it's because the girls who can help don't notice your question. Most of the people who used to give long detailed answers have left a while ago.

• Yeah they just expect all men to be confident.

• Some women expect men to do all the work.