How many people in G@G have block you?

I
right now, no one has block me...
but if one day someone blocks me ( ill be okay, with it) :)

why did the they block you? Arguments? Disagreement? Or they just simply did not like you?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 10+
  • none :D no one... has block me

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know for sure I wish I did. I'm guessing around 6 or 7 people. They disagree with my political views.

What Guys Said 31

• I have no Idea maybe someone should ask

• Somewhere between 6-10
    Some I never even talked to lol others, probably just disagreed. There was this old guy that just went a crazy rampage because I answered his question normally lol

• same here lol. the ones who i haven't talked to ever are the weirdest. I bet one of yours starts with a K, and ends with an R

• @Watermelonoma
      Oh her!! lol we had one dispute but I settled it fast haha she did get in an HUGE fight with my friend haha

• i didn't even have the chance for a dispute xD But yeah people here can be just too deranged for words -_-

• I will be the first one to block you just remind me

• I don't know, but I'm guessing it's more than 6. Just little kids that don't know how to accept that someone has a different opinion from them.

• 6 has blocked me, but I didn't know that they blocked me until I tried upvoting, downvoting or trying to comment in their opinion

• I know one for sure blocked me, and u remember who it is because they messaged me saying they did.

All because I disagreed and asked them to back up their viewpoints...

Otherwise I've blocked a few gagers tat I see here and there whose viewpoints clearly contradict my own so I don't waste time on their opinions lol.

• To my knowledge 4, in terms of why they blocked? I only know why 1 blocked, we argued and he wasn't being very logical or reasonable. I don't really care though.

• It's a bit impossible to know E because you cannot see who has blocked you in some kind of convenient list or anything.

But I vote for C. It can be frustrating at times since GaG does not indicate you are blocked unless you've already tried to vote or reply. This is annoying and needs to change.

• I don't keep track, there are just far too many. They just have to read what I write up about religion, and "bam".

• I don't think I have been blocked yet.

• So far I neither blocked nor was blocked.

• I don't know how many. But I know it's because of disagreements.

• I think 5-6, Those people blocked me before they knew me, I think they just hates me or jealous of me. But blocks is a right , Everyone can use it. As long as It is not abused!

• I don't know. I haven't found out of anyone who has blocked me yet, but it could have happened already.

• I'm aware of 4 people who blocked me, and two of them are very famous in blocking other people lol.

• Many, many have.

• No one that I know of.

• One or two people. A girl called Zombiebabe cause I told her that it was disrespectful of her to call her parents by their first names. She started an argument. And probably another guy but don't know his reasons.

• Countless.

• 2 lol - - -

• Don't lie, you got blocked :P Why else would you ask the question?

• Lol right... Why did you block me? And unblock me to post your opinion lol

• Oh... You got me haha. So you're good looking and have a sense of humor? :P

• Haha :) I like to be happy.. So of course I can take jokes :)

• i think its around 6.

• I've never blocked anybody ever. I hope nobody's blocked meh either.

• I wish it would tell me.

• None, i believe.

• because they cannot handle comebacks. and most have asperger's/social disorders.

• I block more than I believe block me. But I'm
    not 100% sure through?

• None, I'm new user. :)

• No idea, but at least one.

• I'm not sure how many have blocked me. I've been unable to comment on some opinions because the person has me blocked, yet I don't recall ever talking to them. So I guess some people just block people who's opinions they don't like, even if they haven't engaged with them. So at least a couple have blocked me, but it could be more.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 21

• I have no idea who's blocked me or care. If it means I can't comment on their opinions or something, so be it. They likely did me a favour as they were probably unable to continue a conversation with me because I asked them to back up a fact that they couldn't prove. I have blocked a few people only because of the same sort of reasoning, only they became insulting toward me which is so unnecessary on this site and something I'm not willing to invest time in taking shit from people I don't know. Eventually I unblock people though because I sometimes forget what pissed me off and wonder if they've grown up since our last encounter.

• Quite a few I think. Mainly because they were pussies and couldn't admit that they were wrong and I was right.

• Admitting to a woman that she was right? o. O

Madness I say! Madness!

Disclaimer: in no way am I serious. I'm just bored out of my mind

• Hahahah xD

• I don't know maybe at least 4 or 5... I was only aware that one person blocked me and it was so she could get the last words.

I found out with other people while trying to leave my opinion to their question or by leaving a comment to their opinion.

I definitely didn't block them because I don't block anyone. No matter what.

• I've had two people block me on here, two girls, for no reason at all. I've never even had a conversation with them or even commented anything towards them but reading their post, they're extremely annoying, so i'll take it as a compliment.

1 girl blocked me because she called someone fat and I was a smart ass to her for doing that.

I've blocked like 10 guys for perv private messages but that was before I realized you could change it to "allow messages from people you follow only". That's all I block for though, I don't care if someone is stupid and disagrees with me, it doesn't offend me, I just tell them what I think and move on with my life lol

• @cipher42 had me blocked for awhile but we settle that argument and we are now besties! Lol jk but she unblocked and we got in an argument over adbortion. And @dumplingprincess has me blocked and I don't even know why! Lol

I don't know if anyone else has blocked me...

• Only one that I know of.
    It was because he was sending me creepy messages and I told him to stop and he was so offended lol.

• 17 and counting. I usually block guys who are insecure about his penis

• Dunno but 6 at least... People just don't like when I'm honest

• I yet to find out soon

• No one, and only one guy blocked me, and it was @Genie23 's stalker, but I don't he's around anymore :)

• Sorry about that... :/ I have been blocked by couple of anon asker. Girls 😳😳😳

• I know nert blocked me. @atomique blocked me but our friend persuaded him to unblock me lol and I don't know if anyone else did.

• Nert blocks everyone even if it's a tiny disagreement lol

• She blocked me too xD She messaged me about something, very nice. I messaged her back and then she messaged me again telling me something about how abortion should be illegal, and then I told her that I actually think it should be legal, and then she just went on a rant and when I was gonna reply she had blocked me. But she's 13, she's just a little kid that's gonna have a rough time in life with that attitude, cause in real life you can't block people xD

• Haha she better learn that before she has to live on her own! @AleDeEurope

• None that I am aware of. Is there a way to tell?

• I'm sure it's around 10 now.

• No clue lol

• Only one that I know of. And I have no idea why they blocked me.

• 5-6? I think maybe 4... I don't know

• I'm guessing more than 10 for me. <- *ish kind of a dick sometimes.*

• teach me how to be a dick. Please. What did you say when you got blocked?

I apologize for my previous comment. I get into a mood when I'm too excited.

• I said nothing. As a dick it's my job to give no fucks. First step to being a dick, is to work on giving no fucks in the right situation.

• At least 2 have me on block.

• 3-4 I believe. Does it count if they're account is no longer active? : P

• No one has blocked me and I haven't blocked anyone, so it's all good 👌🙌

• I don't know but one blocked me cuz i blocked them