Most Helpful Girl
Top 5 Love to Answer
1. Helping women of all ages with pregnancy/menstruation/female worries of their genitalia or sexuality.
2. Feminism questions, just so I can help set the record straight as a non-radical.
3. Religious questions. As an atheist, I just can't help myself.
4. Break up/Exes questions. I like to reinforce that exes are exes for a reason.
5. How it feels to be a woman questions. When guys ask what it's like to go to sleep with our breasts in the way, or what we want when receiving oral sex.
Top 5 Getting Sick Of
1. Questions where girls posting obviously cute pictures of themselves (the carefully taken duckfacing selfie while she wears either her jammie pants or a bikini or some other outfit you know she'll be changing out of once she leaves her bedroom) asking if they're cute.
2. Penis size and shape concerns. I tend to answer some, but fucking hate them all. (**However, I don't mind when a penis question is genuine such as asking about circumcision, or sexual concerns regarding their penis.)
3. Race questions. The would you date a black/white/whatever, which race gets laid the most, stereotype (re) confirmation questions. Many people here are so god-damned caught up in race issues even if they post something seemingly innocuous, they all are senseless and don't help matters concerning racism as a whole.
4. Obvious trolling. If someone spams hate or wants to be lewd, making it known they just need attention. I usually don't play along, but sometimes will say something smart-ass if it seems some people didn't catch on to the trolling, I'll make it known.
5. Silly young-user questions. If a fifteen year old's biggest problem is whether or not she should date a 17 year old, it wastes my time to answer. There are much worse things people are dealing with on this site. What someone should wear to go to the mall, or whether or not to add a friend from school on Facebook can be big deals to some of the kids on this site, but not for me. I'd rather answer a 15 year old who is desperate to know whether or not she should get an abortion rather than how to deal with highschool drama.2