Am I the only guy who is tending towards misogynistic traits after joining GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a shame it makes you feel that way, bro.
    You should be learning more about what makes girls tick, not craving a huge erect penis in your rectum and mouth.

That is what misogynist means, right?
    That you hate women, therefore want to have lots and lots of super gay sex.

That's what your mom told me anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• Ohhh there, there, come to mama, baby. **Pulls Anonymous (18-24)'s head towards breast, raking fingers through his hair, rocking him gently**

• I am supposed to hate u -_-... but that was fuckin hilarious ha ha

• Shhhhhhh **caresses brow**

• You're definitely not alone.

What Guys Said 10

• Unfortunately, you're not alone.

Please work on it, because not only is it gonna damage others, but it's invariably gonna damage you as well.

• GAG is sexist. Even GAG themselves are sexist and lets just say we all know it is not in the favour of men. That has been my experience.

• This hate us all you want but its true. There are things a female user can get away
      with a male user can't.

• Lol oh no. I was referring to one of my other buddies on this site, I definitely could ha d been more clear :)

• lol notice how the name of the site has girls first.

• It's the Internet - too much of it will cause you to hate everyone, including yourself.

Can I ask, why exactly you think this way? Are there certain questions that bother you?

• Yes. People tend to be telling you that misogyny is bad, especially if you want to get some actual human relations rather than just be a miserable person hating everyone from behind the monitor glow.

• I honor all the women i meet as women and i respect them, misogyny is common on GaG because many heartbroken men come here for answers, but come bringing their resentment towards a particular woman and project it on all ladies

• No, but I was before GAG

• Sometimes GaG makes me hate women I won't lie.

• There's plenty like you

• Define misogynistic.

• A dislike for women, I mean still physically attracted but dislike them for who they are

• No, women can be frustrating and extremely self centered. Western culture coddles them and tells them they're special and that they can do anything. Some actually take that seriously end up as spoiled babies. The rest grow up. Find the grown ups.

• Well, the majority of females on this site are man-hating feminists and misandrists so it's understandable.