Should admins take suggestions from users?

It seems like they don't listen to us and more users are leaving every day, because this site is getting shitter and shitter. Maybe they should establish a "suggestion page" or something, where you can write a sugestion and other gag users can vote Agree or Disagree to see how popular it would be and then the admins could consider it.
Something like that, just an idea. What do you think?

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• You can already make suggestions to the admins via contact.

• Doesn't seem to be working too well.

• I think mods are a good idea. Maybe users suggest things to them, the moderators suggest it to the admins then they display the suggestion on the hypothetical suggestion page and the users can vote.
      I don't really know what to suggest to the admins, I'm just trying to think of a way that they can connect with the users more. I understand it won't be perfect but it could be way better, it used to be quite good apparently but now that's pretty much gone to shit.
      I'm not coming up with an official system for gag, that's their job. I'm just making a suggestion that could improve communication, but I'm just a kid so they won't listen to me anyway lol..

• *shrugs* you never know until you ask.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• yes they should.. i hate the update where we have to click on the image to see it..

• I think that that would be a really good idea.

• The rules are loose. They seem to allow more spam questions to stay than usual.

• i dont know how many admins there are. even if we report offensive comments they would leave it hanging there. so whats the point of having them

What Guys Said 5