Do you dislike the image placeholder you have to click in order to show an image so much that you'd write your own custom Javascript to remove it?

If your answer is yes, then be glad you don't have to write any javascript, I already did!
I'm using CJS (Custom Javascript for webSites) for Chrome on Desktop, as usual.

The current script is available on this link:

http://pastebin.com/kgWAuFGN

Paging @GirlScoutsRevenge because she'll love this.

• YES, I don't like the image placeholder that I have to click whenever I want to see an image!
  • NO, I like how I am not randomly exposed to random inappropriate pictures as I browse the site.
  • I HAVE NO OPINION
Bah, it's slightly bugged though because it doesn't make the image clickable, and doesn't resize it to small. I'll add an update to it later. Maybe.
Okay, I fixed it, and the updated link is here: http://pastebin.com/1F1R0fVh this makes it so that images are resized, and are made to be clickable to open it full-screen.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it saves the site from being blocked by parental control software every time someone posts a 'rate me' picture.

• Hah, that could be. I never really knew how Parental Control software works, I think it's just a waste of time because kids eventually just reinstall the whole damn OS instead.

• I once read it analyzes text against lists of unauthorized words and photos by identifying human shapes and skin, blocking if too much skin is detected.
      Anyhow, kids will work their way around it.

What Girls Said 3

• It really annoys me. I went on a question the other day where the question was basically asking people to post images and I had to click them all to see them, most of which just didn't load or took ages to. I ended up just leaving the question because it was so annoying. I hate it.

• Are you from mobile? if you're from desktop, then what I did here can help.
      If you provide a link to that question, I'll actually fix the bug with how it doesn't resize the images properly, hah. Although any selfie thread should work. I shall fix it up...

• Okay, I fixed the script

• tbh i find it kinda annoying because you have to click on the pics each time and sometimes it takes some time until the image loads

• i dont really care...

What Guys Said 2

• That is good - I will use that thanks

• Its annoying. I miss how it used to be. :'(