What is this bloody picture I keep seeing as people's profiles?

What is this bloody picture I keep seeing as people's profiles??

is there some cultural reference Im not getting? There's at least 5 GaGers with this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a canned avatar picture that is used when male GaGers don't use their own pic.

What Guys Said 12

• That's the generic GaG avatar for males who identify as "artistic".

I'm "introverted loner" so this was my avatar before I put up my anchor:

images.girlsaskguys.com/.../...erted-loner-app.jpg

• How do they catagorize people? I was not aware of this

• That's strange because when I had to register, I didn't need to select anything. O_o

• You had to pick a category while signing up. They got rid of that now, which sucks.

• It's da "artistic" default pic. Mine is "explorer" default pic. GAG has no personality types anymore, but when they had, each personality had her own default pic

• It is one of the default pics

• Yeah that is one of the default profile pics you use if you don't want use a real
    profile pic

• It's a default picture you can choose from the websites avatar list.

• @Klaatu51 dude its the old you...

• Not sure but I looks bloody alright.

• I should let you in on this, just before I answered your question I'm listening to a Johnny Cash song, well anyway click on the link and look at the picture of the girl who posted the video. See any similarities there? LOL
      www.youtube.com/watch

• A comet is going to strike your house and Crack open a secret tunnel filled with Ice cream and leprechauns. That is what all the stars on your chart say these signs are pointi ng to

• You have made me want ice cream now so leprecookies and cream for sure lol.

• isn't this one of the default profile pictures

• My picture is pretty nice and unique I believe

• Thats custom avatar

• no there is no cultural thing in this

• It's one of the (male) default pics. No, there's no cultural reference. Are you seeing one that I don't? I mean, what are you on about here...

What Girls Said 8

• YASSS!!! I assign everyone with this picture as this one user that is extremely annoying (sorry to all the other men who are not annoying and use this)

I left for a while, and caught on after a while that it's a default picture.

But I have no idea what was the username of the annoying man :1

I wish everyone would pic icon pictures and stick to them for a few months, so everyone can get their username down.

• what? that's one of many 'default' photos lmao.

• Everytime I see that pic, "It's the Cataracs" comes to mind. lol.

• its the custom avatar

• It's the picture you start out with. Lololol

• Different people use that? I thought it was the same person! Lol

• I did to for a while! That's why I thought id ask. Feel kind of silly noe though because it's just a default pic. ...

• dunno, its weird stuff indeed

• Not sure either.