What is this bloody picture I keep seeing as people's profiles?

What is this bloody picture I keep seeing as people's profiles??

is there some cultural reference Im not getting? There's at least 5 GaGers with this.

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a canned avatar picture that is used when male GaGers don't use their own pic.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• That's the generic GaG avatar for males who identify as "artistic".

I'm "introverted loner" so this was my avatar before I put up my anchor:

images.girlsaskguys.com/.../...erted-loner-app.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • How do they catagorize people? I was not aware of this

• Show All
    • That's strange because when I had to register, I didn't need to select anything. O_o

• You had to pick a category while signing up. They got rid of that now, which sucks.

• It's da "artistic" default pic. Mine is "explorer" default pic. GAG has no personality types anymore, but when they had, each personality had her own default pic

0|0
    0|0
  • It is one of the default pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that is one of the default profile pics you use if you don't want use a real
    profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a default picture you can choose from the websites avatar list.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Klaatu51 dude its the old you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure but I looks bloody alright.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should let you in on this, just before I answered your question I'm listening to a Johnny Cash song, well anyway click on the link and look at the picture of the girl who posted the video. See any similarities there? LOL
      www.youtube.com/watch

• Show All
    • A comet is going to strike your house and Crack open a secret tunnel filled with Ice cream and leprechauns. That is what all the stars on your chart say these signs are pointi ng to

• You have made me want ice cream now so leprecookies and cream for sure lol.

• isn't this one of the default profile pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • My picture is pretty nice and unique I believe

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats custom avatar

0|0
    0|0
  • no there is no cultural thing in this

0|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the (male) default pics. No, there's no cultural reference. Are you seeing one that I don't? I mean, what are you on about here...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• YASSS!!! I assign everyone with this picture as this one user that is extremely annoying (sorry to all the other men who are not annoying and use this)

I left for a while, and caught on after a while that it's a default picture.

But I have no idea what was the username of the annoying man :1

I wish everyone would pic icon pictures and stick to them for a few months, so everyone can get their username down.

1|0
    0|0
  • what? that's one of many 'default' photos lmao.

2|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I see that pic, "It's the Cataracs" comes to mind. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • its the custom avatar

2|0
    0|0
  • It's the picture you start out with. Lololol

0|0
    0|0
  • Different people use that? I thought it was the same person! Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I did to for a while! That's why I thought id ask. Feel kind of silly noe though because it's just a default pic. ...

• dunno, its weird stuff indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure either.

0|0
    0|0