Fuck? I can't add details to my questions again after having them automatically fixed for a day? FUCK FUCK FUCK what's wrong with GAG?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't update the question any longer? First I've heard about that!!! Really?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a nice solution but the glitch is pissing me off.

• Show All
    • I'm not complaining about not being able to update the question. I'm complaining about not being able to add details to my questions anymore. I don't think there ever was a feature to update the question itself.

• There's been an update feature for questions ever since I've been here, and that's 6+ years

What Girls Said 5

• Sad life...

0|0
    0|0
  • i have only seen one gager... using this much ''fuck'' in his sentence.. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so enraged right now.

0|1
    0|0
    • You have the same problem as me?

• Damn Right! This is total BS.

• Glad to hear that! I thought i was the only one who had to deal with this BS. Something has to be done.

• First world problems.

Maybe prepare and think out what details you want to write. You can update the question with details, if you want.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I see that you are using Google Chrome on Windows 7.
    What error do you get when you add details? Can you explain the steps you are taking?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should specify the browser you are using and the platform / OS you are using, and if it's desktop then try pressing Ctrl+F5 on the "ask question" page.

0|0
    0|0
    • Google Chrome on Windows 7 ultimate 6.1 Laptop.

• Seems to me that the site uses TinyMCE HTML Editor inlined in order to make the details "rich text" and formattable, you really should open the www.girlsaskguys.com/ask-question page then press Ctrl+F5 and see if it helped out, otherwise try updating Chrome. It should work, it has no reason not to, really.

• Okay I justopenedthisthinglol and pressed Ctr+F5 and still can't add details. I have been on GAG for almost a year now and never had this problem before. It only started bugging me a week ago or so. I might have a problem with Google Chrome. I will try updating it and see if it helps.

• There has been a few glitches in last 24 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • you can update a question if there was something you missed. You just can't edit the original text that you put in... so make sure you double check everything before posting

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK FUCK FUCK this world!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... welcome to the intractable world od GaG

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to add details in one go.

1|0
    0|0