How often do you go anonymous?

how often do you go anonymous and why? I go anonymous every now and then but usually not. When I first joined GAG I was so scared of the people that I NEVER went out of the anonymous button lol. But here I am today 💁🏼 also I post some questions anonymously because they're personal and crap :p

0|0
14|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• About 2% of the time if I think question might turn awkward, I want a defence in place anyway my age group offers me no protection there are only about 20 of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

always the straight truth, nuthin' but.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anonymous only to trolls who are anonymous to give them a troll answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet... bc I don't like to hide n I'm not Tom Cruise so that I have to hide from girls for security lol... I'm what I'm 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Actually, i think i did once, but can't recall what it was about now. Usually, i'm not concerned that people would find out what i think. On the contrary, the point is to let people know how i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I have never posted anything anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Nothing? Wow...

• Show All
    • I have done*

• Yeah I understand those things

• 1% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I ever went anonymous in all these 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly go anonymous for opinions. But many of the questions that I ask are personal so have no choice but to go anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was/am the same as you pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for the embarrassing/perosnal asks I post

0|0
    0|0
  • When I first joined gag i'd go anon everytime,
    but not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime tbh xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 times... i dont like that much anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Never went annoy I believe in freedom of speech and also accountability too

0|0
    0|0
  • I always go anonymous when answering questions (if able to).
    But i usually ask questions unanonymously because id get more replies than doing it anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm anonymous right now

0|0
    0|0
    • Just thought it would be a funny way to answer this question.
      But I do go anonymous quite a lot if I'm giving an opinion I know will be really unpopular or I'm asking a stupid question for fun.

• Haha I see lol

What Girls Said 14

• I don't want my face attached to everything I ask/say for personal reasons, so I do sometimes go anonymous, maybe like 5% of the time, no more than that tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever. Like maybe 1-2 times a week on average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I am answering something sexual because if I don't guys will message me.

1|1
    0|0
  • not a lot. like once in every 50 opinions or so? something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime I wish I had lol! But no i rarely go!

0|0
    0|0
  • On answering, very rarely. I ask 99.9% of my questions anonymously though. I prefer people's opinions of me not to taint their answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • like 2% .. not more than that..

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go anon, I don't think I've ever done it on questions but I did for like two question, and tbh I don't even know why I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. I went anon on my first and only question here. And I went anon on those 'guess your username' game questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either when I post something embarrassing, or when I know I'm gonna get messages from creepy guys for my post.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely.

The only time I go anon is if it's something really embarrassing and personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always just because I like being an anon here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time

0|0
    0|0