How annoying is it when gagers do this?

Some gagers don't even read the description and type up something quick just so they can be the first response. I think gag should have an option for the asker to take back the extra points from people like this. Anyone else annoyed by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much effort - The design of the site is set up so people are inclined to read headline question without reading other opinions nevermind question details - Xper points are not that important to Xper grabbers they are just there losing 10 points a day would not cost them a thought when you can racking up 300/400/500+ in a day

What Guys Said 11

• It used to be worse then they actually lowered the bonus XP. In the end I don't think it can be stopped fully.

• No I don't think it's that serious. I don't ask questions though but I'm sure a lot of opinions askers skip over anyway.

• Not as annoying as all the anonymous posts!

• Anon should have a reason. Sometimes you keep wondering what was there in it to be anon.

• Kinda of annoying especially when they go off on ya about something you clearly point out in the description that wasn't even long

• I think more often, I see headlines that are different than the text. Some people seem to be unable to write coherent sentences, as well. That makes many posts difficult to understand.

• Yes I agree. If you're going to answer a question properly, you need to know the details.

• haha yes totally. Asker should upvote the opinion and only then the opinion owner will get xper points.

• i read then type sometimes im the first one or sometimes im the 2nd i don't really care about the points tbh i just like helping people if i can

• It's very annoying. It happens very often to me. I can empathize.

• What's annoying is that i hve like 4 questions with less than 3 answers on them, I need the advice😓

• Mmmm... No comments.. Lmao

What Girls Said 6

• Not really. If someone does it on mine, I call them out on it and they're usually quite embarrassed and then give a better answer. If the description is half a page long, I won't read it all and I probably won't reply. People need to keep it concise or even use bullet points!

• It really posses me off... Like we're suppose to be here to give advice and help others and people are only concerned about getting xper poonts. They would only right a single word noa single letter if it was possible.

• Yes it is very annoying but it doesn't really matter to me because it's only one extra point they are getting. But it does annoy me if they're my only response and didn't even answer the questions I asked in the description cause they basically only answered the question in the title.

• You could flag them for nonsense and see if the opinion gets removed. I think it would remove their points too.

• A lot of people are just chasing Xper points.

• It happens to me when I post certain questions. I even just ask "why is the option you picked better?" because I'd like to weigh pros and cons, and they don't even say why. It can be a bit annoying. Makes me appreciate the ones actually putting in effort to respond, whether I agree or not at least they are trying to get their opinion to my questions out there. :)