How do you trust 100% users gender?

seems gender play important role in this forum , thats why this site named "girls ask guys" :)

so , how can you trust the gender that they put on their profile is true... i tend to look at XPer and Topic that they discussed

Xper Point ,
Profile Picture ,
Summary / About Me (strangers fail to do this) and...
Followers

• Xper Point
    33% (5)25% (4)29% (9)Vote
  • Profile Picture
    33% (5)38% (6)35% (11)Vote
  • Summary / About Me
    27% (4)37% (6)32% (10)Vote
  • Followers
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
One more thing !!!

USERNAMEEEE :D :)

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• U see im very pissed right now... why do people dont believe me im a girl just because i changed my profile pic, and because im not a girly girl. How dare they when they dont know anything. Is it so hard to trust people. I know some of them are fake profiles, but come on why would someone talk to someone faking... im sry bt i needed to vent.

0|0
    0|0
    • dont be pissed lol , this is just consideration to get better community in this forum... thanks for the opinion

What Girls Said 7

• Profile picture. I don't think a summary says anything when people can make stuff up. And Xper points mean nothing as well---I could make an account and pretend to be a man.

A picture tells a thousand words.

0|1
    0|0
  • the username and answers

0|0
    0|0
  • err ya never know. Just from the stuff they post i guess... But tbh, doesn't matter much since i wouldn't be getting close prob anyway :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Their answers give a lot away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just assume everyone is both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be 100% sure, and honestly I personally don't care at all, what people's real gender is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i check there username

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Anybody can get Xper points just by being on site. I suppose B + C possibly a bit of username to be honest I don't look at number of followers a person has. It is only really after talking to someone you get a feel for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Xper points mostly. if he/she's a Guru or a Master i doubt their gender's fake

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really believe that any of you exist outside of this website because I know that all of you would not say what you are saying outside of the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No foolproof way to know

0|0
    0|0
  • I judge based on the way they write. Men and women have a different way of using words.

0|0
    0|0
  • By their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • What really matters is the actual message or advice they have given you.

0|0
    0|0