Who has the most Xper points right now on GAG?

For the longest time, it was @Klaatu51 but now I see he's ranked second. So, my question is, who is ranked FIRST in Xper points on GAG? Also, is there a way to see top rankings of GAG users in Xper points on here?(like a top 10, top 20, top 30, etc.)

The first person to answer BOTH questions will automatically get MHO.

@KDA20 You were the ONLY person to answer both questions, so you get MHO. The funny thing is, I've never even SEEN @ixi10 post on here, nor have I ever even heard of her. I see her rank is so high due to longevity (She's been on her for five and a half years) and I think that's longer than almost everyone on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• It's me Muahahaha! >=}

• For girls' it is ixi10
    For guys' it is still klaatu51

• Who cares?

What Guys Said 6

• No bro ixi10 had always more Xper than me. I'm 2nd, but 1st among guys :)

• I thought for sure you were first among everyone.

• @asker of course i'll never leave GAG. i believe i'll reach 1 million Xper be4 i die LOL

• say if i have collected 165k in 25 months (about 1/6 of a full million) i need another 125 months 2 reach this amount of Xper. which means 10 years and 5 months x-actly. yup i'll b alive by then chances r

• 0|0
  • go to your account select my xper , then view xper rankings , there's a girl in the first place , its really easy

• Your mom. :)

• I don't want your MHO.

• What a fucken pointless question. Just check it up yourself