Getting something off gag?

I posted a question that I really regret posting. I would delete my account but I don't think that would fix the problem? Is there anyway to get it down? Any way at all? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can ask admin but they only remove it if it breaks rules of site - You can disavow it meaning that you appear as anon on question and you won' t get a notification everytime someone comments on it.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't remove it but you can dis own it and then other people that don't know already won't be able to know it was you that posted it.

• go to the question and check the anon box (inside your question). and it will appear as been asked by anon.
    after 1 day you can disown it too. (From your profile >> questions menu)

• I dont think you can delete it

• Disavow, after 24 hours.

What Girls Said 3

• You can't however if you aren't already anonymous I would go change it and then I would disvow it so you basically won't have anything to do with it anymore by clicking on the the image that looks like a broken link that appears under your question before you click on it.

Or you could always send them an email and if its really offensive have them remove it because you can't report yourself the normal way.

• Disvow it. I don't think you can delete it.

• You can disavow it after 24 hours. You won't receive further notifications for it, it will be removed from your profile and it will turn anonymous.