How do you feel when one of your questions gets removed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hasn't happened to me in years but when I first joined I would be pissed off.
    Especially, when I felt my question was removed for all the wrong reasons (and didn't go against the guidelines).

What Guys Said 10

• Wow, you were busy last night - Questions removed - I think I had 2 removed for not being questions - One was I was looking for super or uber online to hide a question that a user had pointed out to me and the second one was just a rant about our favourite hunter on GaG.

• I went to sleep at 6 am haha

• Must be the jet lag because you are answering questions at weirdest times - It is like you never sleep - It will take a few days to get back to normal.

• It must be, I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep right now

• Like it wasn't good enough... I had mine removed the other day and the reason given was that it was a repeated question which I don't think was justified, because the theme was similar but the subject was a variation. Then I thought, is it a big deal?

• I happened to me once... and I was happy because the wording of the question was wrong so it had a double meaning.
    I was happy I got rid of it haha :D

• Ahaha! Happy?

• Yeah I had really screwed up the use of English ... the question had a joke integrated but due to the wrong wording it could be misinterpreted as humour about GAG members. So I was happy it had been removed haha :D

• Hasn't happened as of yet. What was the question? I've asked some pretty stupid things so I'm kind of curious...

• Did this happen to you? Were you being naughty? LOL.

• i dont think thats ever happened to me...

• Like this ---> >:(

• it has happend a few times and well didn;t liked it of course

• I feel like the site is feminist.

• your question got removed? and for me it doesn't matter :)

What Girls Said 3

• it happened once
    i said why? it was really unnecessary

• What did I do? Like this.. :(

• I had one question removed. I got angry because my question wasn't offensive or something like that. I've seen pretty offensive and non-sense questions and none of them was removed. It was unfair.