Old users, who remembers the "would you date me?" and "do I have style?" category on GaG?

Did you like it?

For the newer users:
In the "would you date me?" section you write about how your perfect date looks like and about your personality. Other users will comment if they would date you or not based on the information provided.
In the "do I have style?" section you write about your style and what you would wear on various occasions. Other users will comment what they think about your style.

This is as far as I remember. Let me know if I missed anything. I used this site a few years ago for a short time only, so I don't remember that much.

1|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• The removal of the Date Me section might be a concious decision to keep site away from a dating site image.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds interesting! It would be cool if they brought it back :)

1|0
    0|0
    • "Would you date me?" ;))

• Show All
    • Haha alright.. im sure u will with ur own efforts :D

@YazanAA

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 10

• Lol yeah I remember that category I even did it for fun a couple of times lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have not had them since I have been on GAG. Must have been more than a year ago as I have been on gag more than a year myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't remember much from old GAG... only da multiple-photos, and some old default pics (still remember mine)

did u had another account be4? when it was?

0|0
    0|0
    • My old account was created on July 2011 :)

• Show All
    • @yourfutureex musicbrain & stacyzee r 2008-2009. Also ixi10, martyfellow and jacquesvol r 2008-2009 and still here. But there r many many users who r 2010-2012 , so technically they r older than me anyway.
      Also notice dat most active GAGers belong to da 16-25 age group. So yup after 10 years they'll b 26-35 and most people have other priorities by then
      I'll b 33-34 by then personally, and since i just don't care bout startin family or have kids, i'll have more time for GAG LOL... so maybe u r right... we'll see wot will happen by then

• Let's hope our site and we will survive by then \(^-^)/

• I remember it quite well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm not old enough as a user. :(

I shall ask both those questions to make up for what I missed out on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I joined gag last December, so I don't remember it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember that and liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds about right from what I remember too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember would you date me category a little from my previous account

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't knew there are such categories tbh

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my flashback... yes I remember those categories. However I never participated in it but occasionally I looked at it. I can't say I liked it but I definitely did not dislike it either. I suppose if GAG had to bring this feature back I'd probably still not participate.

2|2
    0|0
  • I remember it quite well. Some answers/people/profiles were pretty hilarious.

3|2
    0|0
  • I consider myself a new user. Did they really have a "would you date me" category? I find that quite amusing because some people tend to state "Gag is not a dating site" on here often LOL

The "do I have style" sounds cool though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember those categories, but they sound fun

0|0
    0|0