Does it make you feel happy when someone unblocks you?

I tmay be silly, but it makes me feel a lot better, especially if it's someone I respect on the site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never happened to me yet but yeah I can see how it can feel good - A step forward in a relationship on site.

What Girls Said 12

• Not really, I don't even know why i'm blocked in the first place, the people who have blocked me are people i've never had a single conversation with. So all it does is make me think the ones who have blocked me aren't all there in the head, in that case let me stay blocked then lol

• I don't even notice.

• I think I've been blocked once. I was 16 or 17 and in the middle of a heated discussion when this ninny blocked me. Oh well.

I don't care, it's not the end of the world of my GaG life.

• i doubt i would know if someone unblocked me lol

• No, I'm sure I don't always know when this happens...

• i wouldn't know simply because if i know a person blocked me i would never try to contact/interract with them again

• Honestly I haven't noticed either way

• I don't even notice when I'm blocked or unblocked

• There is only one person on this site, I think that I would even care or notice if he blocked me. Anyone else probably would not notice, to be honest.

• I laugh when people block me... so no. Hahaha.

• I wouldn't know if someone blocked/unblocked me. It's their business aanyway.

• not gonna lie yes sometimes <3

• I don't think I'd evrn know :/

• How would you even know if someone that has you blocked unblocks you?

What Guys Said 7

• Eh... I don't really care one way or another. If you like though, I can block and unblock you every week or so, if it makes you feel better.

• Blocking and unblocking? I wouldn't know any of it occurred nor would I care. I don't pay any attention to something. This is an internet site and I don't care if somebody is raging over someone else's opinion. If they're that heated and ticked off, that's their problem. I know I say a lot of things that can easily get under someone's skin, the fact that they get heated from what I have to say just makes it more credible.

• I doubt that I would feel any better, because they were pig-ignorant enough to block me in the first place.

• You had an argument in the past or have disagreement and it feels like that person is over it or has resolved it.

• Yeah, it is great. Makes the site easier to use.

• Yes I like it :)

• yea I like it.