Do you find GaG girls to be unattractive?

Many people complain that most girls on this site are ugly but still get worshipped by guys. But I've found quite a lot of beauties on here. What to you think, are these people just bitter or you feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah people are bitter no doubt. This website is the prime website of attractive guys and girls. It's pretty much illegal to be on here and not be attractive.

What Girls Said 30

• There are tons of really attractive gag girls. Sometimes I'm surprised actually. There are some really hot male gagers for that matter. :)

• yes we are soooooo UGLY!! <3 oh, come on! AN UGLY person to me is a person with an ugly personality & i have not met a person like that on this site. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, LOVE YOU ALL <3

• Yeah, we're all ugly gross trolls.

• People just want to complain, haha. There are many pretty women on this site as well as good-looking men! It's an attractive group of people overall in my opinion. :)

• Well, that kind of hurt. By the way, I don't get worshipped by guys on this site. I must be doing something wrong. Lol.

• Did no one tell you about the required weekly blood sacrifice?

• There is another thing, ma'am. In the north it is often seen as a way of sassing someone. In the south it is used for respect.

So strange. As for Y'all, I lived in the midwest for most of my life, and haven't heard it in wide usage.

• @Conrad_Kelsiven "Ma'am" is definitely a sign of respect here, same as "Sir".

I have friends in the Midwest and none of them use the word "y'all" either. It's pretty much just a southern thing.

• 0|1
  • I don't know what 99.9% of the women on this site look like.

I've glanced at the small pictures several times, and they look pretty. But have I really looked at their faces, no.

Women on this site aren't all supermodels, but we're not that bad.

Hell, I know I'm bangin. That's my real face in there.

• haha... Girls here are angels as compared to a site called Plenty of Fish, man that site was a horror

• I think it's easier to judge girls on pictures. In real. life you have to deal with someone's pose and different angles etc. On a picture you only see 1 angle.
    Also most girls have picked out the pictures they look the best on with certain light and pose etc on instagram or other social media and the girls here on gag (definitely speaking for myself and some others) just make a random selfie without effort, because they don't care if they look super hot on here or not.

• There are a lot of pretty girls (and guys) here. Dunno about the worshipping part though. I guess they are just bitter.

• Nope here on gag are some very pretty girls tbh!

• I never really notice the girls but there are a lot of attractive people here in general, it seems. But then again, they could be using fake pics.

• it's easy to find who is using fake pics. Most of the women here who I find pretty are not. They keep posting there pics on questions too so I'm sure.

• Why would they even "complain," in the first place? xD I don't know why they give so many fucks about this.

• I've seen way more girls that are hot and cute. Haven't seen any that make you cringe. But since this is a website who knows if any face on here is their real face.

• I think it's dumb to feel like anyone is justified in making a negative comment about another's appearance on this site. Also I find a lot of the girls on here pretty.

• Girls on GaG are either gorgeous or gorgeous catfish. I don't think I've ever even seen an ugly girl on here.

• I don't really notice and I don't really care. It's a website full of strangers that will most likely never meet.

• I really don't understand why attractiveness of girls on this site even matters so much.
    To answer your question, yes I've seen cute girls.
    I'm not going to call people bitter or anything for that, I'm just confused as to why it's important.

• There are quite a lot of average and above girls here.

• c'mon you are nowhere close to average...

• yes cause you're wayyyy above average, average shouldn't be anywhere near you lol. So now you know that there is at least one gorgeous girl here :D

• Ill say Thank you even though that's just a good picture lol

• All sorts of people on this site! There are also a lot of users that are always anon or use an avatar so any of them could be really attractive too.

• I've never seen an 'ugly' girl on here.
    And yes there are a lot of bitter people on here.

• I haven't seen an ugly girl on here in all the almost 7 months I've been here.

• There's plenty of good looking people on here, just like any other site. This site is no different from others in terms of looks. Plus, if you feel the need to complain about how ugly we are, leave.

• They jelly
    There are plenty of attractive girls and guys

• naah some good looking girls/guy here ~

• Who said GAG girls are ugly?

• some other Girls and guys say that... they might be in minority

• No, many of the gag users are attractive :)

• what I tend to find is that less attractive girls get more attention than good looking girls...

• Yess I'm super ugly haha.

• I dont feel the same sometimes... as im not the ugly one...

• No I think there are a lot of lovely ladies on this site from all over the world.

What Guys Said 19

• I think it's probably partly bitterness. I've also noticed that some guys judge women's looks really harshly on the Internet. I think it's because they're used to porn or images of models online so they have ridiculously high standards and when an attractive but 'normal' girl (i. e. not with a lot of makeup or photoshop) they say she's ugly. When they would kill to date her irl.

What's suprising is when girls downvotes images of girls that seem attractive. I've never understood women and I'm unlikely to soon so I can only guess that it's bitterness.

Fwiw there are a lot of attractive girls here and many of them seem really nice people to me.

• yeah even here one girl is upvoting every guy who says that girls on GaG are ugly.

• I agree with you.

• I know, it's really weird. I can kinda see why maybe some really conservative girl downvotes pics on the "Post an image of yourself questions" but to downvote even the positive comments? That's kinda weird.

• many people complain? bullshit lol

• some are ugly and some are hot. some in between, just like real life.

• yeah but I guess majority of them would easily be above average... and some of them are like drop dead gorgeous.

• i donΒ΄t know. a lot actually donΒ΄t have a pic of themselfes as avatar. and iΒ΄ve definitely seen both ends of the spectrum.

• They're pretty much all ugly, the ones you think that are beautiful are probably just photos they pulled off the internet.

• its usually the other way around. It's usually girls here who say there are zero attractive men, because they can't separate a guys views (which they disagree with) from their physical attractiveness... so some say that because they just hate the guys on here. But guys on the other hand are routinely reminding the ladies here of how attractive they are from what I've seen.

• No I think most of the girls here are gorgeous

• Plenty of attracted GAG users

• there are some really butiful ladies on here

• No some of them are really hot

• Hot as hell xD some of them are cute too xD

• I don't care because they are all older than me and like I don't want to fuck my monitor

• you're asking if a group of people in a website is attractive... get your priorities straight brah.

• I've met some hot ones.

• I'm destroying all humans. I'm tired of humans.

• I find GaG girls to be unattractive in personality. There are some really attractive girls on this site but their attitudes stink.

• They're gorgeous :)

• The girls on here are 10 times more attractive than the whales on POF.

• yeah that site is a horror... glad that you mentioned it.

• How much do you want to bet each down vote is from a girl who weighs over 170lbs?

• yes and I think they might be British, lot of ugly British chicks on that site.

• They're not ugly

• There are only one or two pretty girls here. The guys on here are beyond desperate generally speaking.