Have you noticed that the only way you are liked on here is if you're depressed and bitter?

If anyone shows any type of confidence/happiness theure automatically hated.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah definitely. I don't take it too heart though. If I post an opinion that comes off confident/happy, I take every downvote as a pat on the back. :)

What Girls Said 9

• I don't see that at all. The users people seem to enjoy talking to most are usually fun and positive.

• You're a little out of it I guess

• IKR? It's not like I'm on here every day looking through hundreds of posts. That would be totally out of character for a moderator right?

• If your confidence is very low and you're going through hard times people will be sympathetic to you. On the other hand if you're lucky, happy, etc there are people who will try to bring you down like you're some kind of threat. I haven't seen that on here and I'm not saying it's a rule, but it can happen generally with social relationships.

• I disagree... i find the bitter and sad ones kinda annoying... Happy is more fun!!!

• I hate r too but that's the truth

• I don't think so, well I don't think someone hates me for being happy or confident :) but if someone does, I don't care. Haters. Gonna hate :)

• Not completely true, but I have to agree for the most part.

• ye im hated :-( xxx

• That is very true. If a person isn't a bitter, delusional loser they get all sorts of hate.

• Lmfao shit I should have made this MH

• I guess it depends on your feed. I do not respond negatively, I try to be honestly but cheerful in my replies. I don't want to put any one down, I just want to help if I am able. :)

• I've noticed if a girl thinks she is pretty wanting people to rate her , she gets downvotes with lots of sarcastic comments. If she then wants people to rate her because she thinks she's ugly, she still gets downvotes , with lots of sarcastic comments. No pleasing some folk ! Lol

What Guys Said 7

• To a degree but by that score I should be the king of GaG.

• I'm not depressed and bitter bro

• Not really :/
    I tend to think of this site as a "helping tool".
    Who needs help? People that are depressed, looking for answers, need a confidence boost, etc.

• Chill and have fun life is too short for this things and bro there is a saying nomaater how good you are some haters are gonna hate so chill ;) light a kush up and Relax

• Never noticed that, can you give an example of how that would work?

• Yeah. A person writes how they're miserable and horrible life is and how people are terrible bl bla bla he/she gets a million upvotes
      Someone writes how they're happy and confident they get a bunch of downvotes

• That's what life really is. We have knowledge and experience.

• you suck!
    Now excuse me while I hang myself from my ceiling fan