0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• The creeps that message me.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do they say?

• Show All
    • @justanothergager thanks. but I'm talking about the ones who get real creepy. I can accept a compliment lol

• yah i know lol i dont do it creepy=P yah i know what you mean. they approach you discreetly and get straight to the point hahahah no you seem coool

What Girls Said 6

• - Obvious questions
    - Askers who know the answer but refuse to accept it and hope people will give them a different answer that they can delude themselves with.
    - Penis size questions.
    - Does he/she like me questions (it's usually obvious or they're looking into everything too much)
    - Spammers
    - People being anonymous on things that don't need to be anonymous
    - The "girls, do you like having a guy shove his face in your ass" kind of fetish questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Creeps and dick size questions.

0|2
    0|1
  • Only certain types of questions get a lot of answers. Which those types of questions are normally boring. Interesting ones normally are ignored.

1|0
    0|0
  • People asking questions that have been answered before. It's not difficult to search for a similar question.

2|0
    0|0
  • The continuous debates about feminism, 'size' questions in general, race baiting, repetitive questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • the nasty comments from young men... idiots...

1|1
    0|0
    • yo ummmm fuk u
      like that?

• Show All
    • I usually thank them for their contribution to the discussion and thank them for exhibiting their vast intellect in public.

• too bad I don't know what that means

What Guys Said 10