Is the GaG population seriously fucked up or what?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1554348-would-you-fuck-ur-8-years-older-than-you-boss-for-a-4-per-hour-pay

In response to whether an under-18 male should have sex with his boss who is 8 years older than him in return for her raising his pay by $4 per hour, 20 PERCENT OF THE GAG VOTERS THUS FAR HAVE RESPONDED WITH "YA SURE".

NEWS: 1 IN 5 GAGGERS BELIEVE THE GUY SHOULD HAVE SEX IN THIS SCENARIO.
The votes seem to be changing. At the time, this was posted, the poll was at 20%. Now at the time of this updated written, it's at 24%. The percentage is fluctuating in the twenties it seems. That's still ridiculous. It should be less than 5%. What is wrong with these people?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Being single and if she was decent looking and single I'd do it.

• Where are your morals or your self-respect?

• I care not for morals as they are subjective. I set my own morals.
      Why do I have to go by "societies" morals?
      One who works his ass off and doesn't get appreciated in the work force has much less self-respect in my point of view...

If I went through with it and felt great about it how do I not have self-respect?

What Girls Said 5

• For more money many people can do that. However, money can be found i believe if you work etc
    But morals if you lose them how you get yourself together? I do not know.

• If you don't mind getting aids then go ahead.

• I'm not sure that most people took your age into account when answering the question and they most likely were answering from their point of view about themselves, not what you should do necessarily? lol

• I didn't ask that lol.

• I wasn't the question asker.

• I'm actually so confused with this entire thing, i'm blonde and this is just too much lol Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if people would actually do it.

• I don't think they were serious. That's illegal

• WTF? i cannot believe some people said yes!! I agree it is F*** up

What Guys Said 7

• Damn right, imma lay that wood with pride ontop of getting a fatter wallet #WinWinRight? da faq you mean? If she has no STDS she can bring dat ass here ^_^ #NoComplaining #GottaEat

• Lol welcome to gag home to a few great people, some good people, some strange ones and a lot of weird ones.

• They are just trolls - They don't honestly believe in what they are voting for.

• Many people here trolls and antagonizes, so be prepared

• GaG I love it

• I'm a guy and I probebly would.

• Well, I used to give better grades to women in my college lectures who would have sex with me. What is so wrong with that? They want a grade and they couldn't get it through mental work, so I give them a way to earn it for "Extra Credit".
    Seriously.