Does any of your family members have a GAG account?

Today I found out that my mom has a GAG account :o totally weird haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I know your ultimate weakness now, if you misbehave on GAG I'm going to tell your mum and then she's gonna give you a downvote but after that she'll give you a good old fashioned spanking

╓▬\░░╓▬╖░╓▬╖░╓─╥─╖░
    ║░░\░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ║░░/░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ╙▬/░░╙▬╜░╙▬╜░║░║░║░

• Oh wow but I think you are safe - You might be a bit revealing about how you are feeling but you never say anything untoward - For me my niece and nephew might have accounts but they would in no rush to associate with me as my outlook on life is totally different to theirs not in a bad way just different.

• I hope not BAHahahAHAHHAH and ohhh so she saw you flirting with them boys eh lol?

• I have a "cool" mom so I don't worry about that haha

• No none of mine do. Has your mum found out you have a GAG?

• That would destroy half of the reason for me to be on here! Especially because that is my real pic and I use this screen name often... that would not be good haha

• I bet you 100$ that you won't find more than 10 people in my country who know what the heck G@G is, and when I say 10 I'm really being an exaggerator lol.

• thank God no.

• Fortunately no, but my SO is aware I have GAG

• Luckily not

• Your mom is very pretty :) what a lovely family lol

• I'll die if I find out.

• I'm pretty sure none of my family does. They're a pretty computer-illiterate bunch. I'm glad. :P

• Luckyy!!

• Definitely! I wouldn't want my mom reading about my sexual fantasies on here that's for sure!

• Ahaha! Well my mom is here and thank god I don't answer sexual questions lol

• Thankfully not...

• Awwwwwwww :)

• No, I am the only one.

• Thanks God they don't.

• My parents wouldn't even know how to create an account.

What Girls Said 17

• I highly doubt it. Maybe my older cousin does cause she is pretty worldly and takes advice from others very often. The rest are too cynical about these type of websites to be on a place like this. I come here cause I'm allowed to post detailed questions here. On other websites, they limit how long the questions and if somebody reports you, you are permanently blacklisted from asking questions in a certain category.

• good lawd no.
    LOL really? :O

• Omg, that's crazy. 😁
    Nope, nobody knows and I hope it stays that way.

• No at least not that I know of... And I would die if they did.

• haha really?

• Yes I would have to delete my account and I've put in too much hard work and effort but if it happened I just hope that I find out about their account before (s) he finds out about mine.

• Nope, not that I know of! I'd hate to know of my mom or dad were on here 😮

• nope but one of my best friends do

• not that I know of lol.

• My sister and my brother know that I am here but they aren't interested and it should stay that way.

• Nope I'm the only one, lol. They should really join though because GaG is awesome :) <3

• Nope not that I know of

• Have no idea , if I find out it would be weird lol

• Shit! I hope not!
    Haha!!

• NOO LOL THAT WOULD BE SO WEIRD

• Nope and that would be weird as hell if they did. Even more if it was my mom. God I would die, lol.

• None that I know of.

• Thankfully not.

• I would be blown away if they did.