So Amazon gift cards is 7000 points now?

LOL. Really?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn that's news to me lol Guess inflation finally has hit GAG too :) soon we'll deal in gold than in USD :D ;)

Ofcourse I've never bothered with Xpers or levels :)

• ha ha ha thank you lioness for your kind, gracious (has to be - you are a lioness :D ) & generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

I though I'd be reported for 'nonsense' on this opinion lol

What Guys Said 12

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../sad-cat.jpg

Cost of doing business I suppose.

• It was probably a business situation of either 1) raising the XPer price for the Amazon gift cards. to keep being able to offer them , or 2) keeping the XPer price as it was, and eventually not being able to afford to offer them anymore, thus discontinuing the Amazon gift card offer.

• Yes and you get less points than a few years ago too.

• Prices all went up around start off the month and points scoring was made harder

• Yeah where have you been?

• Yes! It's a catastrophe on GAG! :O

• Took me three years to get to 5000 on my old account. I don't even care about the points. It's a waste of time.

• I'm starting not to care. I mean, it was fun in the beginning when I realized what I could do but now...

• Its been like this for some time

• 0|0
  • I want to give my Amazon in charity

• Yeah, and I think you can redeem two in a month.

• There's a limit of how much you can redeem in a month? I honestly didn't know that

• @I_am_repulsive there WASN'T before the price increased, if you're curious.

• Yes, and it is 7000 points for 20 dollars. Ridiculous.

What Girls Said 8

• I just realized this. I thought I finally had enough to get a gift card, but I thought I'd double check, and saw it's now 7000. :(

That sucks. It was 3000 when I first started on this site. I'm a pretty active user, but I still think it will take forever to get up to 7000.

• Yeah, and you get the tiniest amount of points as well. It's a rip off in my opinion.

• its been like this since the last update

• I think it's to discourage pointless opinions to questions. I don't think it's working.

• It's a bummer. Inflation in a forum?

• Lol that sucks. Might be why many people are leaving now.

• I once heard they were 2500 dollars. I wish I would have been active in the past two years that I opened an account... haha.

• Wow really damn I was all excited about nearly being by 5000 😓

• Yup. I just tried to redeem and just got a message about it. I was thinking... that's odd... lol.

• LOL. Really.