What to do with a GaG stalker?

I'm ´being stalked by a girl I had helped out before the best I could and now she's given me her private address.
She is underage and I'm of legal age.
I'm not feeling comfortable with this. She had serious problems with mental health though.
Would it be morally wrong to block the account?

Alright, I just blocked the stalker.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Next Question, here, dear?
    Good luck. xx

• In the future, BLOCK anyone who is stepping on your toes and don't feel bad, guilty... Just press the block button so you can feel Comfy in your own domain. xx

What Girls Said 6

• Block her. You can control your actions she needs to control her own. You tried. It's not on you. This is an opinion site.. She took it to far and you need to step away now.

• Block her I would say. You are not able to help her on-line or in person if you not a qualified psychologist, she needs professional help if you ask me. Unfortunately this is the only way. She will get over it. If not, oh well, but you can not feel guilty about it. It will just take you down.
    Good on your for feeling guilty, says a lot about who you are.
    Sorry, its a tough one for you but you need to block her

• Just block her! Save yourself the trouble.

• Troll... obvious

• I'm no troll. I asked because I had doubts since she had mental issues. What if the person commits suicide? O. o

• underage, stalker, suicide, and you ask about the morality of blocking. You are trolling

• Block and report her.

• No just tell her you can't because of the law. It's no wrong to block her.

What Guys Said 6

• Block them..
    Could always be a catfish, never know.
    Safest thing to do is block them, and just let it be

• Ok looks like problem solved for you. Anyway have you ever thought it could be an Under cover online cop posing as a kid?

• Anything is possible on the internet. But you can usually tell if you're experienced enough.

• I had that problem and had to block plus go private but in fairness I think mine was fake.

• Block the shit out of them

• Block gim or reprt it to the admin

• Nothing morally wrong with that... just block them