Do you think this site is dying?

Well it will remain in existence, but i've seen a drastic reduction in opinions in last one month. Earlier there used to be more than 15 responses to even the most trivial questions. Now people hardly get 4 or 5 good responses for questions. Opinions are only given on questions which generally do not help anybody.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed there's a hell of a lot more trolls and anons.

I tend not to ask questions about any issues i have , because people rarely answer them. The ones that do usually just give a silly , sarcastic comment for the xper points.

If i need genuine advice, i just PM my close friends on gag

• You couldn't be more true... even when I ask some genuine questions about my own issues I get 6-7 opinions atmost but when I ask some stupid question regarding GaG community there is like 50-60 responses in a blink.

• yes the last time I checked that was the purpose of this site.

• Thank you for MHO 👍😊

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know I think 'how do I look' questions can still easily get about 40-50 replies as well as the 'critical questions' which trigger debates, I think most people just don't bother with answering trivial questions but then again they never really did..

• it's quite the opposite, people give opinion on most trivial questions like "How's my hair", "Which GaGer is the most hottest", but questions in which someone genuinely seeks help get ignored.

• I never noticed that but of course the questions which give them an option to engage with one another are the most popular - and you're right that many users left but there are also new users every day so I don't think GaG is dying, it's changing but not dying for sure

• yes technically it won't die but it's failing in it's purpose I guess.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes thats true.

• traffic seems to be slowing down

• i'd keep this site alive bro no matter wot... it won't die... 8)

anybody willin 2 help?

• This site will remain alive but there are very view people who are interested in giving opinions on personal issues or other serious issues.

• I think it is beginning to bounce back

• I wonder why before it was the long discussion on a q that gave it a long life nonyou. lucky if you get 6 opinions