If GaG had a TV show about our views, would you want to be on it?

If there were a TV show that was all about our views on relationships and social issues, and featured GaG members to be part of a panel to sit and discuss with each other what they think, would you volunteer to participate?

Think of shows like The View or The Talk, but the subject matter is giving opinions from our male and female perspectives. GaG members would be the featured guests (with their usernames tagged). I picture either dueling couches where women are on one side and men on the other on a stage-setting, or else intermingle the two in a casual setting such as a living-room style setting where the GaG members sit comfortably wherever they wished.

If GaG sent you a message and called upon you to participate because they found you to be a potentially great candidate to represent the show and the site, would you do it? This means outing your username on camera and letting the world, possibly your friends and family see what you have to say about very personal topics.

Secondary Question:
Can you think of GaG members you would like to see on such a show?

@GirlsAskGuys I completely didn't know GaG had a YouTube channel, which is sort of on the road to what a TV show might bring. This is great!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be fine with it, definitely. I think I could.
    I know I'd like to see you on this show c

What Guys Said 8

• It would a late night forum talk show maybe split up into different segments - I think a revovling couch policy to get different views might work best

• I would go on there sure.

@BertMacklinFBI and @Klaatu51 have to be on there for me consider watching it.

• yup, i'd appear but i'd rather wear a mask, i don't wanna show my face in public

• Probably not.
    I'm more conservative in my view points and feel that the general left attitude this site has would have me being the one the members and hosts gang up on in an attempt to humiliate and discredit me.

That's what always happens with talk shows, including the ones on more conservative networks.

Talk shows have never been about debate and more about forwarding the station owners viewpoint and drinking the kool aid if you will of what is socially acceptable.

• Really? Because a conservative point of view would be necessary to first of all, be represented, and secondly to give a spin from the liberal way of thinking. Being in person is also much different than the comments people throw out online with no real accountability. If the show had guidelines, such as, not to become hostile and to be respectable toward one another, I think it is important to have a conservative lend their thoughts as to why they feel the way they do.

• Well I'm glad you think that way, and while I have seen some of your opinions and they do differ from mine, I appreciate you being open to that :)

• I encourage it because I always welcome people to try and change my mind. I like to think if someone can say something that really resonates with me and I can do the same then the more cohesive we can be living on this planet together. :)

• I'd definitely volunteer to be on there to be a voice of reason because there are some users on here with very skewed and outlandish points of view lol

• Depends on how much I'm getting paid.

• No. ------

• I definitely would, but I would want to be on episodes that talk about more serious matters, not "who is hotter"

What Girls Said 3