How to delete a question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have a similar query... does disavowing a question lead for it to get deleted?

• No, nothing is deleted unless it breaks the posting guidelines.
      Disavowing a question only removes its ties to your account. It will remain on the site, but it will be removed from your questions permanently set to anonymous, and you won't be notified of any new opinions or comments it may get.

• From what I understand, they no longer remove posts by request. Your best bet is just to disavow any questions you don't want on your account anymore.

• okay cool... yes you're right not worth that much effort.

What Guys Said 8

• You can't. However, you can dis own it.

• disavow I mean. However, you can only disavow a questions 24 hours or more after you have posted it.

• I am afraid you can't. You can go anon and disavow.

• You can't delete it, but if it gets reported then they will delete it.

• Impossible.

• You cannot delete a question unless you contact the admin. However, you can disavow a question.

• you don't it

• You can mark it anonymous. just click the block near "update". I think that is all you can do.

• If only you could... GAG needs to talk to google about that sort of shit. They refuse to

What Girls Said 4

• You can't delete question. You can disavow them and they won't be connected to your name, nor will you continue to receive notifications.

• You can't. You can only disavow it.

• You'll have to contact an admin and ask. Users can't remove any of their posted material themselves.

• You can't.