Do you think it is too expensive to redeem Amazon Gift Card here?

Seriously? 7000 points for 20 dollars?
Do you think it is too ridiculously expensive now?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be that bad except that they reduced the amount of xp points you can actually get per opinion, question etc. So for the people here who share opinions for points that kind of angered them a bit.

• Wait what seriously?

Because I do that sometimes. I mean I type a million words for every opinion and the same questions eventually get asked over and over and over again. I obviously don't do it for all of them but for some especially the ones that have nothing to do with giving actual advice their pissed if we copy and paste our own words when I'm going to end up giving the same answer anyway?

• @DivaMonae I'm not sure about the last part but we get reduced points for everything now I'm not sure by how much though.

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it's a lot I lost at least 2 or 3 of them I could've redeemed since the price went up again.

What Guys Said 7

• I am neutral here because I give my points to Raven which are 15 USD donation for 4,000 points and a 30 USD donation for 8,000 points so the price of an amazon card goes over my head.

• regardless its a giftcard for your opinions that are formed freely.

• It's a stiff price tbh

• It's free any how dude. You're here when you can and you can just come as you go; it's not like you're really working for them or anything.

• Ic I'm here to give opinions

• how is it expensive? you get these points for free, you dont put any money in

• Time. People's opinions make the website more popular. Don't think the owners run the site out of the kindness of their hearts, they make money from it. From us users.

• sure but we spend that time here anyway. the site owners making money has little to do with it - we still aren't putting money into anything yet we get free stuff back. this is a gift, one does not criticise a gift.

• I miss the old Itunes cards too. I think GAG has gone south